1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

information about instant traffic robot software.

Discussion in 'Google' started by shajib121, Sep 3, 2011.

Hi everyone,
    how are you? I want to now about instant traffic robot software. Is it possible to get high traffic from instant traffic robot software.
    If anybody know this software or any other instant traffic software please inform me.

shajib121, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  2. common sense

common sense Member

Best Answers:
    Why don't you ask for instant money generator ? it will save your few hours .

common sense, Sep 3, 2011 IP
  3. WishBone

WishBone Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sond so good for me, they may bring you visitors but are not interested on your site, or product/services you offer. Worst is the traffic are just bot visit and are not real persons..

WishBone, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  4. FFMG

FFMG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Those kind of bot don't work, full stop, if it was that simple we would all be using it.
    You might see an increase in your server logs, but it will mean nothing as the bounce rate will be around 100%.

I will bring totally un-targeted traffic, at best users will just see you as a spammer and move on, at worse they will report your site(s).
    And, if one of those users click on your AdSense ads, (for whatever reason), you will probably loose your account as well.

FFMG

FFMG, Sep 5, 2011 IP
  5. Atco-maart

Atco-maart Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't know about this software but I prefer only manually work ......

Atco-maart, Sep 5, 2011 IP