1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

information about Chitika eMiniMalls

Discussion in 'Chitika' started by casper, Oct 26, 2005.

Hey,

I'm plannig to add eMiniMalls next to adsense on my site, to increase my earnings. However, I still have some questions about chitika;

1) When will I get paid?

I found this on their website;

Does this mean I'm getting paid 60% of the money they earn when someone clicks an advertisment, or when is it more pay per lead, when someone buys an ipod for instance?

2) What kind of products should I display with eMiniMall on my site(check my sig)?

3) I registered for eMiniMalls yesterday but I can't login. Does this mean they haven't activated my account, or could this mean I made an error while typing my login name?

Thanks!

grz

casper, Oct 26, 2005 IP
  2. blinxdk

blinxdk Peon

Best Answers:
    1) It is pay per click, not pay per lead, so you get 60% of the revenue they get from clicks on your site.

2) Experiment, you can always run it with no keywords to begin and it will select some random products for you. I recommend signing up for addfreestats.com, if you choose exit link tracking you'll be able to see what products people click on and then focus on similar ones.

3) You should get an email when your site is approved, did you get that?

blinxdk, Oct 26, 2005 IP
  3. casper

casper Guest

Best Answers:
    My site is not approved yet, however I thought that I could already access the login panel and see my website somewhere with a P next to it (Pending), like most affiliate programs do.

So After the approval I'll have access? :)

grz

casper, Oct 26, 2005 IP
  4. blinxdk

blinxdk Peon

Best Answers:
    I assume so, I never did try to access it before I got the email.

I think it took me about 2 or 3 days to get approved.

blinxdk, Oct 26, 2005 IP
  5. dct

dct Finder of cool gadgets

Best Answers:
    When I registered it was really quick (a few hours) but now they have their affiliate program in full swing I can see them being very busy and maybe a bit more choosier about which sites they accept.

dct, Oct 26, 2005 IP