1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Infolinks Review

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Legenda, Feb 2, 2016.

Hey all

I'm curious for what infolinks pays to publishers? Last year I had 1K impressions and 0.00$ earning.

I want to try this network again and if you have or had an experience with them, can you tell how much traffic do I need and what website I need to earn their minimum payout 50$ a month?

Thanks

Legenda, Feb 2, 2016 IP
  2. Ad Nets Review

Ad Nets Review Active Member

Best Answers:
    0.00$, i wonder how they have not paid you even 1 cent for 1k impressions. Have you used any pop under ad network with Infolinks ?. You need around 2k daily visitors to reach its minimum payout per month. I had used it 2 years back and managed to reach minimum payout in 4 months. My traffic was around 800-900 per day. Page-views were around 1200-1400. Most of my traffic was from India, so, i can only share my experience with Indian traffic. However, every ad networks pay different rates for different countries. So, its totally depends on your visitors location.

I recommend you to try it alone, i mean to say don't use any other ad network with Infolinks for few days especially pop under ad networks. If you get the same results this time too then ask their support. They have a good support.

Ad Nets Review, Feb 2, 2016 IP
  3. Legenda

Legenda Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Traffic wasn't from Top Countries and maybe that's the reason.

Indian traffic is not so popular and to be honest I don't have anybody from India.

Most traffic is from US (80%), but as I'm going to start ppc campaigns, all traffic will be from US.

Legenda, Feb 2, 2016 IP