1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

InfoLinks Really sucks!

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Mazaonline, Jul 10, 2009.

1. bhanuprasad1981

bhanuprasad1981 Active Member

Best Answers:
    i checked stats after a long time got shocked to see that now they are paying me just 1cent per click .this really sucks , there was no reply from them for my past mail about cpm . damn i think i should now remove their ads

Last edited: Dec 4, 2010
    bhanuprasad1981, Dec 4, 2010 IP
  2. wat3v3r

wat3v3r Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    ^ Go ahead and remove them and if you find some other site willing to accept and give you a better CPC for in line texts. Do share the url with us.

wat3v3r, Dec 4, 2010 IP
  3. techGuide1

techGuide1 Peon

Best Answers:
    Dear Sarah,

I gone through Infolinks optimization tips and they told to use double underline and using royal blue color for links. But the result is getting poor day by day. On the hand if you take the thread creator's figures 13935 impressions 48 clicks and earned only $0.54. So, I can say he is getting good amount of clicks. Optimization can be done when someone not getting a single click after 5000 impressions. But he got 48 clicks on 13935 impression. Honestly, do you think optimization is really required for his site??? Where the eCPM is funny $0.04 no optimization will work. Even after 100000 impressions with 500 clicks someone can make hardly $4-$5.

That's all !!!

techGuide1, Dec 8, 2010 IP
  4. twhiting9275

twhiting9275 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't bother, they'll just lie out their tail ends.
    Infolinks is the worst in the business. Their lie of "the best revenue share" is just that, a lie. of course, nobody calls them on poor practices like this.
    The fact is that infolinks is full of tools that don't care one bit about anything but taking your money. Paying out less than .01 per click is proof of that in and of itself.

twhiting9275, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  5. fokerss

fokerss Active Member

Best Answers:
    ya, it will never help at all

fokerss, Dec 10, 2010 IP
  6. techGuide1

techGuide1 Peon

Best Answers:
    as said, just started with Clicksor because of decreasing and worst eCPM of Infolinks and getting much better output. I'll suggest all to try clicksor for 15 days just to compate with Infolinks.

techGuide1, Dec 21, 2010 IP