1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Infolinks - horrible revenue

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by tottenham, Oct 14, 2012.

1. tottenham

tottenham Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I have to say that's something I don't understand either.

tottenham, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  2. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    yeah his ecpm is amazing. no other ad netwrok can beat that. even google.but its i think its unfair, i got only $1.05 ecpm

charice.preston, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  3. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    May be only infolinks can tell us why his eCPM is so high and others has low and so others can try to follow the same thing, its big difference

aassociatehit, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  4. rajin

rajin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i also tried infolinks and kontera never made more than 0.01 per week and left it also it annoys visitors. after reading the topic its clear they have lowered the rates

rajin, Oct 22, 2012 IP
  5. Fkaafka

Fkaafka Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Kontera has come up very good in recent times with their CPC. I find huge difference in Kontera and Infolinks.

Fkaafka, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  6. aassociatehit

aassociatehit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Infolinks I did not see much payment complaint, and I feel they are always reliable

but Kontera there are many scam complaint in web, many complaint for not getting paid, so I am always skepitcal about them, do you have any personal experience with them, I am looking for good network

aassociatehit, Oct 23, 2012 IP
  7. tottenham

tottenham Greenhorn

Best Answers:

What I mean is I don't understand is how you can get, for example, 3000 impressions and 1200 ad views. I get stats like that as well where ad views are like 1/3 of impressions. Seems impossible. I am sure that's not how it is. You can't get 5,000 impressions and out of those 5000, 1/3 of them are viewing the ads.

Also, what's the point of having real-time data if you don't have current day's total? The charts only show revenue for the previous three hours, but people are not going to follow each hour of the day for 24 hours. They also want to see what they have earned for the day anytime of the day.

tottenham, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  8. cohenj88

cohenj88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi tottenham,

Generally, publishers see much better revenue with Kontera. However, since we work directly with big name advertisers instead of primarily using ad feeds like competitors, geo-targeting is much more important. So if a site doesn't have traffic from the regions are advertisers are targeting, or isn't in topics our advertisers are targeting, those publishers won't see the effects of the big name advertisers.

Thanks,

cohenj88, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  9. Gursimran

Gursimran Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My revenue at infolinks has also dropped by 50%. Traffic sources and amount of traffic I used to receive is the same. :/

Gursimran, Oct 24, 2012 IP
  10. jamesss

jamesss Peon

Best Answers:
    Infolinks gives too much revenue and most important thing is pay out, it never late about payment via Pay-Pal.

jamesss, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  11. tottenham

tottenham Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The last couple of days I have followed Infolinks realtime stats quite closely and, according to the hourly charts (which only display for the current hour and the previous two), I should have made almost twice as much as my daily average I would say. Yet when the whole day's stats are published, it ends up being pretty much the average. Its almost like the account is capped to earn no higher than x amount. And if you are going to produce real-time stats, why isn't there a stat showing the day's overall earnings in realtime anytime into the new day. Why show the current and the previous two hours only? People are not going to follow the stats every hour and then add it up.

tottenham, Oct 25, 2012 IP
  12. Infolinks Support Team

Infolinks Support Team Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi all. The truth is the payout really depends on the publisher. Infolinks has a higher revenue share than Kontera. If you have a high amount of traffic than your earnings will be higher. In terms of the look of text ads, we just added a whole new product and we've improved one of our classics.

There are no reports for Net Impressions on Infolinks' reports. If you're viewing net impressions from a third-party source than of course this will cause discrepancies between the the third party and Infolinks' results. We have a blog post explaining our new reports layout.

If you're looking for ways to increase your earnings, our Support team is full of optimization tips. Thanks.

Infolinks Support Team, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  13. cohenj88

cohenj88 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Kontera has a 70% revenue share, which is exactly the same as the Infolinks revenue share. I appreciate you trying to defend your employer, but please don't make things up.

With Kontera working directly with big brand advertisers, the ads publishers receive will often be more valuable, leading to higher earnings for publishers. As I've touched upon earlier in this thread, Kontera is not meant as a platform for all publishers. However, for sites with quality content, in topics that advertisers are targeting, and with readers in regions advertisers are targeting, Kontera will significantly outperform. My advice for publishers would be to contact Kontera, and ask if your site would be a good match with our platform :)

cohenj88, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  14. faria18000

faria18000 Member

Best Answers:
    They are giving a very very low rates than previous, i have removed all of their codes from my all of sites. They are really horrible, don't use them. They pay every payment timely, before February-2012 they were giving good rate but after February-2012 they are giving more than 80% less earning than previous. I had a lots of sites on them but i have removed all the codes.

faria18000, Oct 28, 2012 IP
  15. noodlemanc

noodlemanc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I've had InfoLinks on my site for 12 days - For the first 8 days the eCPM was pretty good, at around $4-$8. However in the last 4 days the eCPM has slumped hugely... To $1.10, then $0.20, a slight improvement to $0.70, then down to $0.00! How does the eCPM go down to zero? That must mean that the ads are being displayed on my site for free.

The quality of the ads on my site are also quite poor, to be honest. The majority of them are the generic weight loss, make money from home & win prizes ads that are not related to my website's content (computers) in the slightest. Therefore a low eCPM would be expected for these type of ads... But the thing that I do not understand is how the eCPM slumped from $4-$8 to $0.20 to $0.00 when the ads displayed have been the same the whole time. The ads on my site have been the SAME since I signed up, yet the eCPM has still managed to fall.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2013
    noodlemanc, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  16. Xishan_Anwar

Xishan_Anwar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    forget infolinks, try chitika or

you can find out many more here d020d7a5.yyv.co

Xishan_Anwar, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  17. okpa

okpa Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    how many days to get paid in inflolinks

okpa, Feb 13, 2013 IP
  18. noodlemanc

noodlemanc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Chitika weren't that great in my experience - They only serve ads to search engine traffic (which is only 35% of my site traffic), they only have text ads (so no high paying banner ads) and the quality of the ads are rather poor. If they've improved, someone please share your experience.

19. noodlemanc

noodlemanc Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The min payout via PayPal is $75 USD - And the payment is no later than 45 days after you reached the min payment.

20. charice.preston

charice.preston Active Member

Best Answers:
    for my case and many other here, they are paying on 30th, 31th, 1st and 2nd of the month. Nobody yet confirmed here that they received their payment on the 15th. So actually they are not net45.

charice.preston, Feb 13, 2013 IP