Infolinks application rejected

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by virtualcloudz, Dec 26, 2012.

1. Chris Pflum

Chris Pflum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We generate all of our own original content.

Chris Pflum, Aug 27, 2017 IP
  2. bale

bale Active Member

Best Answers:
    With 100+ views a day you will NOT earn any money with infolinks. Try adsense maybe.

bale, Aug 27, 2017 IP
  3. Chris Pflum

Chris Pflum Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We're actually closer to 600 unique visits a day now, and still growing. We're investing heavily in our own marketing to bring in relevant traffic. After about eight months of trial and error, we're now making good headway.

We've got Adsense, but received a 30 day suspension for clicking our own ads. It was a stupid mistake, but not egregious. That won't happen again.

In the meantime, I thought I'd experiment with other networks to see if there's any potential synergy with our site. Just got an approval from Media.net today. But I'd still like to explore infolinks too.

Chris Pflum, Aug 28, 2017 IP
  4. FindMyDIY

FindMyDIY Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    The CPM for Infolinks is pitifully low. You need to turn on most of their ad options to see any type of results. However, this will completely clutter you website with ads. Better to look for a native ad network, as Infolinks displays similar ads.

FindMyDIY, Sep 15, 2017 IP