1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Info graph

Discussion in 'Design' started by Ms Mamun, Oct 1, 2016.

Hi!
    I submit here my company info graph.Can anyone suggest me how to improve here or is it perfect?
    clippingarea-infograph.jpg

Thanks & best regards
    Mamun

Ms Mamun, Oct 1, 2016 IP
  2. DarioPV

DarioPV Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Kinda hard to comment since no one can actually see/read what's on it. I suggest you upload it in bigger resolution. Few tips: use a lighter color in the background instead of red or place some texture on it. Remove the shadow effect from the title because it's kinda hard to read this way. I'd also play around with fonts more to make it more interesting overall. Hope this helps

DarioPV, Oct 3, 2016 IP
  3. moneymaker100

moneymaker100 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    1st, never use such a solid color on ny design,
    choose colors more wisely accoroding to ur company business or ur logo
    if u want a more attractive design, try to use a more relative shapes than squares to ur business
    of course as DarioPV mentioned, more comment may come with a better ideas, if you upload a bigger size image, and tell us something about your company or what you really do in there

moneymaker100, Oct 8, 2016 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I hate the colours you've used
    Your image appears to be a chart rather than an infographic which are usually longer and a bit more conversational
    The overall impression is of a school kid whipping up a project on Microsoft Publisher.

upload_2016-10-13_19-16-25.png
    The dark and light text looks amateurish and the shadows don't seem to be adding anything.

upload_2016-10-13_19-15-23.png

If this portion of the chart is talking about the uses of clipping paths why are there inward pointing arrows? Nothing is going into the dark circle.

sarahk, Oct 12, 2016 IP
  5. scurvy

scurvy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Its horrible.

scurvy, Oct 15, 2016 IP