1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Info for owners of directories powered by Site Sift Listings - you lose rec. links

Discussion in 'Directories' started by MarbleHost.com, Apr 24, 2006.

I am just submitting our site to free directories and I have found out that some owners of directories powered by Site Sift Listings lose reciprocal links.

Although there is a free and reciprocal option, I link back from http://az.co.cz/toplist/free.php . But some these directories doesn't allow reciprocal links from another domains than currently submitted. In this case probably everybody delete reciprocal link and switch to free link option.

I hope, this info will help you correct it and get more rec. links. Good luck :)
    MarbleHost.com, Apr 24, 2006 IP
  2. an0n

an0n Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Just wanted to drop in and thank you for meeting me 1/2 way.

See, I *DO* look into every website prior to accepting. And although the anchor is still not 100% accurate, It's good enough in your case, and therefore you were accepted.

Rob
    an0n, Apr 24, 2006 IP
  3. TStewartFan

TStewartFan Peon

Best Answers:
    My recips work fine for me. I always check the recip linkage page and voila...if its there I accept and if not i deny. granted one still needs to manually go back and check throughout time but since I have a small directory its easy for me right now :)
    TStewartFan, Apr 28, 2006 IP