1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Inexpensive article writer! $2.50/300 words, $4/500 words!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by mfashraf, Jul 25, 2011.

Need articles done in a jiffy? Yet don’t want to compromise the quality of the articles? Try my service as the articles are 100% free of grammatical error and passes copyscape! I have been writing for more than 3 years now and am experienced in writing all sorts of articles may it be about a general topic or something that is specific.

Why choose me?

•Inexpensive!
    •High quality articles at fast turnaround time
    •Free of grammatical errors and pass copyscape
    •Experienced writer
    •Good grasp of the English language​

How much do you need to pay me?

•300 words: $2.50
    •500 words: $4
    •1000 words: $7
    •More than that: do PM me

What do you need to know about me?

•I work individually; therefore, I can cater to only a limited amount of articles at any one time.
    •English is not my native language. However, I have been exposed in the language for as long as I could remember and have an excellent grasp on it.
    •Try my service. I’m sure you’ll like it.
    •I don’t write about gambling, alcohol or adult in nature​

Payment is to be done via Paypal only and 50% deposit is a must as I have had a few bad experiences before.

For limited time only, I will be providing 5 review copies (300 words) for users with more than 5 iTraders. Do take up this limited offer and I look forward to do business with all of you :)

mfashraf, Jul 25, 2011 IP