1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[Individual Seller] UK cPanel Hosting - 1GB Storage, 20GB Bandwidth, £4/month

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by StormForum, Jul 6, 2011.

Hi all,

I own 2 blogs (www.b3ns.com and www.ysomad.com) and I also sell web hosting. I'm not a web hosting company - I'm an individual seller and I certainly don't oversell.

If you're looking for web hosting without having to deal with a big web hosting company, then please read on :)

The hosting package comes with 1GB storage, 20GB bandwidth, cPanel and Softaculous for conveniently installing software for £4 per month (which also includes a 30 day money back guarantee). You can also add me to MSN/Google talk and e-mail me if you need technical support at any time while you are hosted with me.

If you have any questions or to buy hosting, please PM me. If you have any questions, feel free to add me to MSN: or Gtalk: .

Thanks.

Payments and Cancellations
    Monthly payments are made by PayPal and I will send an invoice every 14 days with the payment date set to 30 days after the previous invoice date. You can cancel your hosting at any time by contacting me. After your 30 day current hosting period has ended, I'll terminate your account. If you want a refund, contact me within 30 days of your first invoice and I'll send you a refund via PayPal and cancel your hosting after the 30 days hosting period you would of paid for.

Terms of Service
    No adult content or proxy services allowed. Terms of Service can be found at: http://www.b3ns.com/termsofservice/hosting_terms.html.

Last edited: Jul 6, 2011
    StormForum, Jul 6, 2011 IP