1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Individual Seller - Shared and Reseller UK Hosting

Discussion in 'Web Hosting' started by StormForum, Aug 22, 2011.

Hi everyone,

I have a tech blog I run (www.b3ns.com) as well as a few other sites I run (such as http://www.ysomad.com) and as well as that I sell shared and reseller web hosting. My virtual private server is hosted in the UK and all payments are dealt with through my verified PayPal account. I will send monthly invoices via PayPal (14 days in advance). You can cancel at any time too by just letting me know.

If you're looking for shared or reseller web hosting but rather not deal with a big company, then please read on :). I am available on GTalk, MSN and via E-mail if you ever need help with your hosting account at any time. I also offer a 30 day money back refund period, so if you want a refund within 30 days, just contact me via e-mail within 30 days of being given your web hosting account for a refund :).

If you have any questions, feel free to PM me :).

Shared Web Hosting Package
    2GB Disk Space
    50GB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Parked and Add On Domains
    Unlimited E-mail Accounts
    Unlimited MySQL Databases
    £5.29 per month

Reseller Web Hosting Package
    10GB Disk Space
    100GB Bandwidth
    Unlimited Parked and Add On Domains
    Unlimited E-mail Accounts
    Unlimited MySQL Databases
    £15.29 per month

Included Software
    • cPanel
    • WHM (for Resellers)
    • PHP 5.3.6
    • Perl 5.8.8
    • MySQL 5.1.56
    • cPanel 11

Add Ons
    You can buy some add ons with your web hosting account at any time in case you need them. However, you can always buy and use SSL certificates purchased elsewhere.
    • Dedicated IPs (E.g. SSLs): £39.99 per year
    • Domain Validated Certificates (RapidSSL): £19.99 per year (others available such as GeoTrust Quick SSL upon request - just ask)

Do you allow legal adult content?
    No adult content is allowed, sorry.

Terms of Service

Last edited: Aug 22, 2011
    StormForum, Aug 22, 2011 IP