1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Individual posts no longer ranking AT ALL

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by TGBSeth, Jul 20, 2013.

After trying to figure out why some of my most recent articles have not been getting their regular traffic from Google, I decided to search for my exact article titles and see where they were showing up.

Well....they are not showing up anywhere, my individual articles are suddenly not ranking at all and this has apparently been happening for most of July (from what I can tell.)

We had a down period early in the month for a while because of updating the site and working on design changes but now that we are writing daily articles again, they are not ranking at all.

Any ideas as to what could be causing this. The website is TGBuzz.com in case you want to look at the code or rankings yourself.

TGBSeth, Jul 20, 2013 IP
  2. rankwatch.com

rankwatch.com Active Member

Best Answers:
    Try doing a search for your brand name or a "site:" to find out whether your site is still in Google's index. Hopefully your site is not penalized by Google for manipulative link building practices. These are ominous signs. Stop spammy or automated link building practices if you are having any as it may lead to your search traffic go down rapidly on Google and Google may even penalize your site and remove your site from their index if its fails when tested against their Webmaster guidelines.

rankwatch.com, Jul 21, 2013 IP
  3. TGBSeth

TGBSeth Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    When doing that search, my site does pull up and the category pages do as well. However, out of the 1,500 articles, only a few of them are showing up.

This has only been happening for a couple of days now and I know it is not from spammy links because I have never participated in linkbuilding that way.

TGBSeth, Jul 21, 2013 IP