1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

(INDIANS)syndicate bank netbanking to paypal..anyone

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by kamal17177, Mar 5, 2008.

hi all, i have syndicate bank acount netbnking enabled..i cant add any beneficiary there..dont know why? i want some money from there to get transferred to paypal..can anyone help me out..any website any other persn..plzz help me.thnx in advance..i m from india(new delhi).. I AM READY TO PAY THE CHARGES,IF THERE ARE ANY.

kamal17177, Mar 5, 2008 IP
  2. swishman

swishman Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    pm sent..plz replay

swishman, Mar 5, 2008 IP
  3. kamal17177

kamal17177 Banned

Best Answers:
    nobody there to help..why?

kamal17177, Mar 6, 2008 IP
  4. rome

rome Peon

Best Answers:
    @ Kamal

You cannot transfer funds directly to our PayPal account using the Net Banking, Incase you want to upload funds in your PayPal account, You will have to take down the wire transfer details from the PayPal website after logging in to your account, Once you have the wire transfer details,You will need to walk in to your bank , Fill up a form and then your bank (Syndicate Bank) will transfer the funds to the PayPal account,

After receiving the payment,PayPal will manually update your account balance, The whole process should take around 2 to 5 days..... Hope this helps

Also, I have downloaded from the link provided in your signature, After scanning, Norton Showed a Spyware presence in the same, Please check it out and if this is an error, Kindly remove the same as this may cause undue damage to other users

rome, Mar 6, 2008 IP
  5. kamal17177

kamal17177 Banned

Best Answers:
    alrit..thnx for ur valuable advice..and as fr as that setup is concerned..that file is provided by hdfc bank itself..(from dere website) i did use it when i had account of hdfc bank..so no problems at all..a bank wont giv u any thing harmful,i gues..but sir,u may not use it if u think it may harm..thanks and regards.

kamal17177, Mar 6, 2008 IP