1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Indians how much are you making with Adsense? I Need Help!

Discussion in 'Payments' started by niravdave, Feb 12, 2008.

1. hariabhai

hariabhai Peon

Best Answers:
    hey considering your site you have a huge potential and i must say u hav not marketed it well if u r just earning 1,9$ a day...ur video site has a huge nri market in US and uk. ..so better market it properly...
    i am having a website with 7000uniques a day mailny from US n UK...pm me if u wanna hav traffic redirected to your site...

hariabhai, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  2. niravdave

niravdave Active Member

Best Answers:
    hi hariabhai!
    just sent u a pm. also thanks for suggestion. well as i said earlier...the site is jus 3 months old and i am trying hard to market it. this is the only reason why the UV's are going up everyday.

Hopefully soon will reach to the level like u.

nirav

niravdave, Mar 2, 2008 IP
  3. deccanbazaar.biz

deccanbazaar.biz Banned

Best Answers:
    well if you want to get some good moey by adsense try adding your ads in between the video and the comment section that will let people click the ads easily and make you money :D

deccanbazaar.biz, Mar 13, 2008 IP
  4. giorgio79

giorgio79 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, and put ads around your menus where people are most likely to click

giorgio79, Mar 14, 2008 IP
  5. jezzz

jezzz Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are getting low! earning due to entertainment sites :) i am also running much bollywood fansites also my earnings are fixed on 1.50$ per day

jezzz, Mar 17, 2008 IP
  6. calvin.baekje

calvin.baekje Peon

Best Answers:
    Acc to me : *(the following represents my own ideas and none of them shall be held responsible for causing injury or damage to any site, site ethics and content)

1. Rare niches sell...for e.g a site on entertainment will get half of payment than a site on finanace or health (reason : there are zillions of blog out there which are based on popular niches, it would take one or two lives to come to the first page of google)

2. People tend to make use of rare or one of its type sites...likewise sleepingrich.com was the unique idea by its owner and that made him millions of money even while he slept.

3. Public has often a site reserved in their mind for niches about which they know. Likewise, google is known by most as their preferred search engine. It'll take time for you to erase that off their minds. So create a website on topic which people can search and come to your site preferable like PHYSICAL LIFE, HEALTH, AUTO, LOANS, RENTALS...people mostly search these for information most.

4. Content matters, one can easily rss the content but i would suggest it to be one of public interest.

5. The population of india who clicks and ad and most importantly has access to websites and these trends is just a fraction of that of US, UK (as these are the sites which use english language and would be known a bit by us)

6. SEO is the key...Submit your directories, share links, and do the process of link building...Find websites which interest you and have a good visitors history, link ur website to them and theirs to your. Discuss with them.

7. You can always discuss your strategy and what others think of it with people here or pm me if you need.

8. Quantity doesn't matter but quality does. So stick to quality and even if visitors reduce, it'll prove to be beneficial with time. Yahoo or Google wasn't made in a day.

9. Stick to your motive first. Ask yourself why are you earning money, this way you can focus better.

10. Money won't but character will affect your environment, so never cheat anyone here and we're always available for help. I've seen many forums where people sell off sites and then, after transactions, they disappear.

Thanks.

Calvin.

calvin.baekje, Mar 18, 2008 IP
  7. d_vsuresh

d_vsuresh Peon

Best Answers:
    Nice web site and reviews looks good.
    Why don't you implement google adds between title and post body where the possiblilty of some one clicking ads will be better.
    ALL THE BEST.

d_vsuresh, Mar 22, 2008 IP