1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Indian paypal users, check your paypal limit.

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by aditya_sfs, Mar 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eddy2099

eddy2099 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, it just mean that you do have a monthly limit on withdrawal which is resetted after every 30 days.

Say if your withdrawal limit set by Paypal is $500 a month. You can withdraw up to $500 this month after which you cannot withdraw anymore until 30 days later. Then you can withdraw another $500 for April then wait for May to withdraw another $500 and so on.

eddy2099, Mar 12, 2007 IP
  2. rishimodi

rishimodi Banned

Best Answers:
    One of my friend who has account in Ahemdabad his limit is still 10 K, he said he has submitted his pan card and passport 2 months back. He has spoken to paypal and they asked him to submit.

Regards

rishimodi, Mar 12, 2007 IP
  3. amitpatel_3001

amitpatel_3001 Results Follow Patience

Best Answers:
    Just checked my company paypal account and found this :

Seller Reputation: (283) Verified Buyers
    Account Status: Verified
    Account Type: IN Premier
    Account Creation Date: Dec. 14, 2005
    PayPal Member For: 1 year 2 months 27 days

So i guess this account will get the withdrawal option tommorow as its 14th :)
    lets hope so

amitpatel_3001, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  4. Freewebspace

Freewebspace Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I guess that the withdrawal limit will not be reset in premier accounts of the persons who have not withdrawn anything from their account that month!

Freewebspace, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  5. arvind_srivastava

arvind_srivastava Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    We as customers are not really concerned about what is going on at Paypal's end. Please don't tell me stories like there is a technical glich/database error etc. I pay paypal it's dues/charges and I need results.
    This is something that I expect from paypal authorities instead of telling me bed time stories like fellow isn't there/database error/fellow had to go to a wedding etc.:mad::mad::mad:
    The next time I call their customer support I will get a machine answering that all representatives have gone on a "honeymoon" to Timbaktoo.

Secondly what does this mean

Trial and error is the only method that paypal is now left with???
    I am not Warren buffet that I play along with my funds.
    "Tukka lag gaya to paise mil jaayenge nahi to nahi milenge please just forget it is what paypal has to tell me"
    And if this is the only reply that their representatives have please ask the representative to mail the same to you or me so that it can be recorded and used as proof.

Hereby I would also like to point out that please do not call paypal authorities as their representatives are only telling us stories and whatever they tell us cannot be used for legal purposes.
    Please write in an email to them, even if it goes unanswered write in another mail "Reminder 2" then "Reminder 3" and thereon.
    Atleast whenever they reply you can put in your reminder number and ask for satisfactory explanation and thirdly we can always say that we sended xxx number of emails and still paypal didn't respond.

Also if they tell you that it is an error on their part just "add in a lineto it" and ask for 2 things
    1. On what date will this issue be solved
    2. Will paypal compenstae all Indian paypal account holders in anyway.

This is the legal way in which dealings should be done.
    "Bacche nahi hai jo lollypop de ke tehla lenge"

"Kar le zaara aisa US accounts mein aur tab pata chal jaayega PP ko jab sue kar diye jaayenge"

Lastly we can't sue them for this but sure we can double sue them
    i.e. sue sue kar do unpar... :D

Latly don't worry my father who happens to hold a dual citizenship has already sued them up as he was not able to withdraw money from his Indian Paypal account...lol

Al

arvind_srivastava, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  6. manish

manish Peon

Best Answers:
    If that’s the case then why don’t they increase the withdraw limit (say 2500 to 3500), instead they are decreasing.

manish, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  7. manish

manish Peon

Best Answers:
    "Kar le zaara aisa US accounts mein aur tab pata chal jaayega PP ko jab sue kar diye jaayenge"

kya yaar, eh hamare shaath hi kyo hota hai? they can withdraw in his local bank..and whatever...but suck for us.

manish, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  8. Kulwinder

Kulwinder Active Member

Best Answers:
    Perfectly true !! Why should we let paypal go off that easily when they never leave us in anyways regardless its charges or any mistake not intended to?
    I still have a Unverified account so I cannot send any mails to them I guess.

Regards,
    Kulwinder.

Kulwinder, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  9. seoocean

seoocean Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When did Paypal ask for any of these ?

And are you sure the limit is 10 k ?

seoocean, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  10. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    Paypal never asked me for pan card and passport :confused: Anybody else :confused: :confused:

deluxdon, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  11. Kulwinder

Kulwinder Active Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe it was due to some problems with his credit card or some other problem. So paypal asked for the pan card specifically?

Regards,
    Kulwinder.

Kulwinder, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  12. westhaven

westhaven Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    nope they never asked

westhaven, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  13. bnts

bnts Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Not to me either. But they sometimes do ask in special cases where they have doubt about the user identity. I have heard of other people with such cases before also :)

bnts, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  14. dotcompals

dotcompals Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I am having a business account with Paypal. They never asked for passport of pan. On the other hand, xoom.com (i use xoom to transfer money to my hdfc) asked for scanned passport and pan copies sent to them.

dotcompals, Mar 13, 2007 IP
    deluxdon likes this.
  15. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    Well this is possible but in different case. When you are a indian and not satisfed with the 2500$ limit and want more limit for paypal withrawals, then you need to contact them asking for more limits and then they ask you to submit tax information, passport etc. And when they get these details, they increase your limit to the desired

aditya_sfs, Mar 13, 2007 IP
    deluxdon likes this.
  16. nandini

nandini Peon

Best Answers:
    I just talked to my CA first.. and he said there has been no change in the policy.

I then called paypal around 3-4 times, they maid me wait for half and hour everyone. I hope they transfer their call centers in India. The current service is just pathetic.

Anyways.. the real problem is not Indian government, its pathetic software from paypal. Its a software bug. The withdrawal limit has been extended and its now 10,000US$.

You need to talk to them for every single account to correct the limit.

nandini, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  17. deluxdon

deluxdon Catch Me If You Can...!!!™ Staff

Best Answers:
    May be you are right but untill now so many DP members contacted them through phone and email but no positive come out :(

deluxdon, Mar 13, 2007 IP
    aditya_sfs likes this.
  18. aditya_sfs

aditya_sfs Peon

Best Answers:
    It is no way a software bug. Thats not possible. And if it is really a software bug then paypal should sell itself, as it is not at all good for company of such a huge size to have a software bug and that too for 5 days now.

And my limit is still what it was i.e. 0$ so how you see 10000$

aditya_sfs, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  19. nandini

nandini Peon

Best Answers:
    I am telling you.. just call them up.... you need at least 1-2 hours to get through their automate system to a human being.

And they will upgrade your limit to $10,000. I know this is sounding absolutely absurd, that every account is being upgraded manually... but this is what you get from Paypal.

nandini, Mar 13, 2007 IP
  20. nandini

nandini Peon

Best Answers:
    I think I need to post a screenshot now.. .Its not a fault from RBI.. its dumb old paypal.

Attached Files:

nandini, Mar 13, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.