1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

(Indian Paypal) Got Negative Balance.. Please Help.

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by nonameyet, Dec 24, 2013.

Hello,
    I have a Indian Paypal Account (Personal).

I sold some ebooks and a two persons bought my book and now saying that they had not received and disputed my paypal for 200$. My bal is -200$ now. :'(

I heard that Paypal is always on the Buyers Side and The Skype Convo. is deleted by them. i can only see this msg: "This Message Has been Deleted".

My Question: Can i just forget my paypal account? I can't afford 200 bucks now. I'm ready to Leave my Paypal Account. Does We Get Any Legal Problems or any other problems with Paypal?? I'm an indian. Please help me. :'(

nonameyet, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  2. sonu211

sonu211 Member

Best Answers:
    Men it's really easy to solve this case. If you have already delivered those books to buyers then ofcourse you have the Tracking numbers . Now go into those disputes and and provide those tracking numbers on those disputes. Then paypal resolutions team will check them and they will make a decision soon.

sonu211, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  3. nonameyet

nonameyet Peon

Best Answers:
    @sonu211 Sorry for Not Mentioning in the Thread, It's not a Book, It's an E-Book. So, i don't have any Tracking Numbers. I just sent the file on the skype Chat. I want to know if i just don't pay for the dispute and keep my balance negative what are the problems we face?? In india i mean.

nonameyet, Dec 24, 2013 IP
  4. sonu211

sonu211 Member

Best Answers:
    oh then unfortunately you wont do anything in this case. now you have only options, you will add the funds into your paypal to recover that negative balance or you should leave this paypal account now. now it's up to you what you want to do because you were selling intangible item. so in this case buyer has 90% chances to win the dispute.

sonu211, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  5. nonameyet

nonameyet Peon

Best Answers:
    @sonu211 Yes, I can't refund the Money and I can't win the dispute, I almost lost it. So, I want to Leave the PP Account. I want to know If i Leave my Paypal INDIAN Account Will i get Legal Problems? Will i get dragged to court? That's what i'm worried about bro. Please Tell me will i get any problems for leaving the pp (indian) with negative balance?

nonameyet, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  6. sonu211

sonu211 Member

Best Answers:
    What you can't do in Future,
    1- You will not called in Court
    2- You wont make another paypal account on your current IP address
    3- If you want to make a new paypal account then you shouldn't be able to use the same details ( Your name, Your home address, Bank account that was linked to your paypal)

sonu211, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  7. nonameyet

nonameyet Peon

Best Answers:
    So, Paypal Won't Ever Allow Me to Use PP Again. So, I Won't get any Legal Notices or cases against me??
    I mean penalties or case against me or legal notices. Thanks for your help

8. sonu211

sonu211 Member

Best Answers:
    You penalties are that you wont make new paypal account with your real details until you solve the issue with your current one.

sonu211, Dec 25, 2013 IP
  9. nonameyet

nonameyet Peon

Best Answers:
    @sonu211 Thank you For Your Help. I'm Relieved Now. I can't give the Refund anyway. I will just forget PP and Use Bank Wire from now :)

Thank you again bro, are you sure i wouldn't get any problems except no paypal again. :)

10. nonameyet

nonameyet Peon

Best Answers:
    @sonu211 are you sure mate? i won't get any legal problems?

any other suggestions seniors?

nonameyet, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  11. nonameyet

nonameyet Peon

Best Answers:
    @coolu Please Help me bro, I'm worried. Can you confirm it? If i don't pay for the negative balance, do i get any problems (legal)?? Please Please Explain me i'm worried.. :'(

nonameyet, Dec 26, 2013 IP
  12. nonameyet

nonameyet Peon

Best Answers:
    plz help me somebody..

nonameyet, Dec 31, 2013 IP