1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Indian Payment Gateway Providers Approval Process

Discussion in 'General Business' started by raj5151, Oct 3, 2015.

I have a website regard Domain registration & Web Hosting. I want to sell my service to India customers. For Indian customers I need Indian Payment gateway for receive payments in India. 3 months before I applied PayUbiz. Still this company not approved Payment gateway for my website. They requested to send Courier all the scanned copy of documents and agreements. I sent them until now three times for modifications and agreement changes :),

I hope they get new merchant applications approximately 50 to 100 weekly. (I think not more than this). So why this much of delay?

15 days before I called them, they told everything okay, we will approve in 1 or 2 days. Still now I'm waiting for approval. What about you guys? Are you had any experience like this on Indian Payment Gateway Providers?

Last edited: Oct 3, 2015
    raj5151, Oct 3, 2015 IP
  2. devjeetsingh

devjeetsingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There are hundreds of payment gateway available in India. Why don't you go with other payment gateways?

devjeetsingh, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  3. raj5151

raj5151 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not applying new merchant account. I have merchant account with PayUbiz for one of my website already previous 3 years. Now I need payment gateway for new website. I tried CCavenue, they charge high TDR and weekly payments. Contacted Instamojo, they not accepting Domain registration service

raj5151, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  4. devjeetsingh

devjeetsingh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What about 2checkout, citruspay or may be flagpayments? payzippy was also good option but they have currently disabled their service for new customers.

devjeetsingh, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  5. raj5151

raj5151 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Payzippy not accepting new customers. Now I'm trying Citruspay they require initial setup fee Rs. 4,900/-.

I don't know how 2Checkout approval process and is accepting Net banking transactions in India? Anybody already experienced with them?

raj5151, Oct 5, 2015 IP
  6. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I suggest you to apply with ccavenue. They provide free plans also and account approval is very fast. You just have to send scan copy of tax id and have to fill up the bank information and you are start to accept payment. later you have to download their terms page on stamp papers and signed them and mail or courier to their address.

iwebsocial, Oct 6, 2015 IP
  7. raj5151

raj5151 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I already experienced with ccavenue, They process weekly payouts. It means you got customer order on monday you will receive your payout on Saturday. So the payment will credit in your bank account on Monday. Another biggest problem is they charge high TDR. Anybody experienced with citruspay?

raj5151, Oct 6, 2015 IP