1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

India = SEO, good or bad

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by bacardirum, Aug 17, 2006.

1. AmitDobhal

AmitDobhal Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, I am not so good in English, but here in India we use content writers for these things.
    They are expert in writing content and have good experience too. :D

AmitDobhal, Oct 7, 2006 IP
  2. sandyseo

sandyseo Banned

Best Answers:
    Right answer

sandyseo, Oct 7, 2006 IP
  3. SEO Tutor©

SEO Tutor© Peon

Best Answers:
    If you will allow me, in hindsight actually your English is very good -- in fact, compared to many of the slackers born here in the U.S., it's excellent. Then of course you have the advantage of living in a country where education and achievement is encouraged, where in the U.S. we have entertainment.

SEO Tutor©, Oct 7, 2006 IP
  4. seoocean

seoocean Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Here in India - education is encouraged in the family and all over the society and never entertainment. But sadly :confused: a lot of young talent feel the need to travel to USA and UK for better educational infrastructure. The colleges and universities of USA are full of Indian students :D - which helps the US economy too. Hope the Indian Government can REACT - coz they never know how to be PRO-ACTIVE !! :mad:

seoocean, Oct 7, 2006 IP
  5. Sem-Advance

Sem-Advance Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Only problem is that unfortunately it is not an Indian brain,:rolleyes:

it is a 'Human' brain. :cool:

Where you happen to have landed when you were born. has nothing to do with the capacity to use your mind to it's fullest potential.

nice try though....:D

Peace

Sem-Advance, Oct 7, 2006 IP
  6. topaffiliateprogram

topaffiliateprogram Peon

Best Answers:
    i think i should add my comments worth 2 cents in it ....An american is 45 times more richer than india ($1 =rs.45) . It means if an american software engg. earns $10000 per month month indian earns like $210-$220 .. So same should go with SEO project, that means if SEO project cost $4500 in usa it should cost $100 in india ... But you will not get such a cheap deal .(however you can get deal of $450 easily) , reason is simple not everyone can do SEO in india , those who have experience charge too high .. but still you will save 60-70% by passing work to proffesional companies ..As far as quality is concerned it depends on you , you should conduct interview online before passing work and choose best suitable canditate .......

however there is better alternative .. Approach normal peoples in india rather proffesionals . you may save uptio 95% ... just get any english speaking guy in india and train him (to get link exchange etc, writing contents etc) .. you may get a guy working for you 7-8 hrs a day in just $300-$400 (a college graduate) , while it must cost $4000-$5000 for same job in usa ... Just post your vacancy on job sites ... Just give him work and ask him to get connected with you via chat and send him cheque (send $100-$200 in advance for right candidate to win trust)..
    normally thats how projects works
    American employer (pays$1000) >>> indian company (keep 750)> employee (gets just $250) ...
    is not it better .
    American employer(pays $350)> indian employee (gets $350) its win win for everyone ..

topaffiliateprogram, Oct 7, 2006 IP
  7. SEO Tutor©

SEO Tutor© Peon

Best Answers:
    Considering your failed attempts on the previous page to discredit me, again you attempt to stifle and ridicule another person whose intentions are harmless. Obviously you have a personal problem with others taking pride in their work, their country, their religion and even their race. Sure you're human?

8. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:
    Uhhh I checked the rankings when I made the post and your clients site was not anywhere at the time..To come back later and jump me is childish BS I forgot you had existed to be honest.

As for my discrediting anyone else I was not...you sit and look at a screen and then toss in your own thoughts as to what I was thinking or hoping to attempt..

Your anger at my other post then clouds any further judgement you can make since you are controlled by your emotions.

My post is made with intellect and no pre biased thoughts on your post

Am I human??? If I said I was a rabbit you would look dam idiotic wouldn't you??? Since you are arguing with such a much smaller intellectual animal you would not look all that brilliant....then you would jump up and down saying I am a liar ;)

I guess I could be a god :D

Peace to you and try to have a better day :D

9. nvidura

nvidura Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Who is amit???

nvidura, Oct 7, 2006 IP
  10. nvidura

nvidura Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I can say that most* indians are good.

nvidura, Oct 7, 2006 IP
  11. SEO Tutor©

SEO Tutor© Peon

Best Answers:
    No, it is you who rationalizes wickedness by your own deification while you simutaneosly view other people as being dogs and animals beneath you.

You have a disdain and hatred of God and anyone who speaks of such matters, even to the point where you blame God for killing children; you even call the Almighty an imbecile and a murderer.

You are a disgusting little person lost in pain, anger and resentment of your fellow man and even your own self. You are yet another symptom of America's social pathology. You should be ashamed.

12. maldives

maldives Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Take a look at his Amit's personal profile from here.

There are several excellent Indian websmaster here in these boards.

maldives, Oct 7, 2006 IP
  13. Sem-Advance

Best Answers:

Listen crackhead, had you the ability to read and comprehend you would have understood the first post is about evolution. Not that I think people are dogs or cats lol you are deft....

Second I do not hate or blame any persons god for killing children ...I said if there was this god would he let innocent children die

I am happy as hell in life ..resent nobody and think you show your own faults by trying to imply my meanings or life

By the way this is my last response to you.... as again you let your emotions rule you ...I have a woman in my life already.....lol

don't need another and your working on being a bitch

Stop trying to imply anything I think or feel .....:rolleyes:

14. SEO Tutor©

SEO Tutor© Peon

Best Answers:
    Curious how you continue referring to people, even your "woman" as a bitch (a dog I presume?). Do you offer her treats for good behavior when she sits, fetches and heels for you?

Justification for your sick attitude is only in YOUR mind; ya know, kind of like your location denotes.

15. genkied

genkied Active Member

Best Answers:
    theres a lot of indians here are very GOOD in SEO or any kind of web works..but you have to ask for references, look for itrader, and sample work before you hire them...
    Outsourcing your web works in indians or any asians are very smart thing to do it is cheap BUT you have to check their backgrounds before hiring them..

good luck!;)

genkied, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  16. jessica12

jessica12 Peon

Best Answers:
    couldn't agree more with coolkid :)

jessica12, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  17. genkied

genkied Active Member

Best Answers:
    why you couldnt agree?

genkied, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  18. Kirtan

Kirtan Peon

Best Answers:
    Everyone in india wants to be a "computer engg". because of high pay. Just in past 15 years MNC are started here their branches. After that only most people heard about 10K+ salary. Ofcourse indians are skilled at IT works but problems is unskilled persons to entering into market to earn lots of money. :)

Kirtan, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  19. isosh

isosh Peon

Best Answers:
    It's why indian (asian) SEO isn't good:D

isosh, Oct 8, 2006 IP
  20. guest

guest Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I havent read the thread from start, but just wanna put my opinion,

Well many ppl put a low profile (online) and work on their projects.,
    Its not necessary to launch a site right from their career start and moreover ppl launch sites every regularly and update their signature with new ones most of them dont even put in their signatures.

Regards.

guest, Oct 8, 2006 IP