1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

INDIA: Problem In adding Debit card of IDBI bank to moneybookers.com

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by nokialal, Feb 24, 2012.

1. geniuspy28

geniuspy28 Peon

Best Answers:
    I have been using an HDFC credit card very easily on bet365.com for the last 2 years. Recently, around a week back, I realised that HDFC has blocked deposits on bet365. I tried to use an alterante method as suggested by some gaming websites—to open an account in moneybookers and then use that money to make deposits. I was able to make an account in moneybookers and also added funds to my account using HDFC credit card. But, the thing was that when I tried to add funds in moneybooker, it asked me it is for gaming or non-gamin purpose. I selected gaming purpose and it refused to take payment from my HDFC credit card. So I then selected non-gaming purpose and I was successfully able to add funds to my account.

Now the issue is that when I try to deposit money on bet365 with moneybookers as choice of payment, it says that the money cannot be deposited as the available funds are not meant for gaming purpose. So in a way, my €6 are blocked in moneybookers and I can't transfer funds from non-gaming to gaming account. :(

Is there any other workaround?

geniuspy28, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  2. latebloomer

latebloomer Peon

Best Answers:
    Only thing you can do is withdraw your money back to your account. Credit cards dont allow gambling per gov regulation in most countries for gambling with obvious reason.

latebloomer, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  3. nokialal

nokialal Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    My problem solved with the IDBI debit card. I uploaded scanned copy of my debit card and now my account active, Even I can make payments to anyone via Moneybooker.

nokialal, Oct 8, 2012 IP
  4. drsunny

drsunny Guest

Best Answers:
    Moneybookers is one of payment methods for ebay. Aside from that, you can use it to pay for web hosting if you own a website. Your money is not blocked in that way.

drsunny, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  5. drsunny

drsunny Guest

Best Answers:
    No, you can make payments to people of other country. Indians are not allowed to exchange money by using an e-wallet under FEMA guidelines.

drsunny, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  6. drsunny

drsunny Guest

Best Answers:
    More options are available. Moneybookers gives many options for e-shopping though 6 Euro is not a huge amount.

drsunny, Oct 9, 2012 IP
  7. hardluck07

hardluck07 Peon

Best Answers:
    sir i want some 500 rs in my moneybookers i will send u througb paypal or i can deposit to ur bank account kindly reply remember when u have faced difficulty during first time its my situation now

hardluck07, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  8. hardluck07

hardluck07 Peon

Best Answers:
    i tried last year uploading to skrill and neteller but both failed i had hdfc gold credit card i tried many times now i have just union bank interntnal debit card i want to upload to skrill for betting sites kindly help me

hardluck07, Nov 8, 2012 IP
  9. iwebsocial

iwebsocial Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Just Visit Your IDBI Branch & Told Them If They Can Help you to find out the amount in Euro.

iwebsocial, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  10. sanilsaj

sanilsaj Member

Best Answers:
    dear problem is like as per indian rbi rules now onwards indiand cant deposit money in to gambling sites by credit/debit cards or even in moneybookers it ask for money 2 be used 4 gaming or nongaming purpose.even i have tried all methods nw i have finded out 1 way 2 bet money u can mail me at i will tell u the method

sanilsaj, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  11. karan123k

karan123k Peon

Best Answers:
    did your credit card worked for gaming purpose or not, i am facing same problem. my card never registered successfully( hdfc or citi bank cards)
    did you get any other option to do the same

karan123k, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  12. sanilsaj

sanilsaj Member

Best Answers:
    mai me at will tell u the details

sanilsaj, Dec 10, 2012 IP
  13. blueink

blueink Member

Best Answers:
    hey use paypal. they accept all cards at least to my knowledge. most people use them and you will probably have no trouble.

blueink, Dec 11, 2012 IP
  14. blueink

blueink Member

Best Answers:
    umm.. i am using an indian debit card with paypal and it works just fine. and yes they do auto withdraw the balance but that's okay with me.

blueink, Dec 11, 2012 IP