1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Indexing????

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by mmd10, Sep 10, 2008.

Not sure if this is the right spot for this question but none of the other topics seem to be right either so here goes. Can anyone please tell me about getting indexed? Is this something that just happens or does one have to actually submit their sites to google, yahoo, etc.? How can you tell if your site is indexed? And what exactly is indexed anyway? A recognition from the search engines that you exist? I've had a blog thru google blogger for at least 2 months or so and have no idea if it's been indexed or not. Granted I haven't posted anything for awhile but I'd like to know if it ever has been indexed and just more information about indexing in general.
    Any advice/information/resource would be greatly appreciated.:confused:

mmd10, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  2. ctforumsdotorg

ctforumsdotorg Banned

Best Answers:
    If you have backlinks then you will be automatically picked up if other sites are linking to you. Alternatively you can submit your sites to the major search engines.

ctforumsdotorg, Sep 10, 2008 IP
  3. mmd10

mmd10 Peon

Best Answers:
    OK, thanks, will continue to dig some more for more details. Appreciate your response.

mmd10, Sep 13, 2008 IP