1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

**INCREDIBLE CONVERSIONS!** Neverwinter is Coming!

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by tonysanders, Jun 19, 2013.

Hey fellow Digital Pointers!

We’re having an unbelievable week here!

I’ve been working with one of my closest buddies, Jason Chan who picked up Neverwinter and has come up with something incredible. He literally shows players how to go from 1 to 60, with the shortest route possible, along with the best builds for leveling quickly and dealing with dungeons and skirmishes at level cap.

We’ve already taken a sample population and sent it as test traffic to Neverwinter Secrets and are looking at just over $1.1 EPC! Our video shows players exactly what they need to get through the leveling curve, all the while improving their gaming experience. Players watching the video are also impressed upon how huge of an MMO Neverwinter is, and how much of a time sink it can be.

Neverwinter Secrets is at a recurring price of $17 on a monthly basis. Additionally, there’s an up-sell which is set at $37 on a one-off payment. Our pricing sets us apart from others in the same niche as our front end is recurring instead of the other way around, which makes it a win-win situation for everyone![​IMG]

We’re constantly updating Neverwinter Secrets as the game isn’t absolutely complete, with another class on the way in upcoming patches. This includes adding additional information such as changes to classes, buffs, nerfs, additional content added patch by patch. This will ensure that purchasers continue with their monthly subscription with Neverwinter Secrets!

Check it out here!

[​IMG]
    => To View the Site, Click Here
    => To View the Affiliate Page, Go to www.neverwintersecrets.com/affiliatetools
    We’re constantly adding more amazing stuff to our sales letter, such as carrying out split tests to ensure highest possible conversions! We’re working hard at it to make sure your efforts will also have the best results through our affiliate tools, which we’ve linked above.

If there’s anything I can help you with, drop me a line for more 1 on 1 affiliate help.

To Making Money Together,

Tony and Jason

Last edited: Jun 21, 2013
    tonysanders, Jun 19, 2013 IP
  2. tonysanders

tonysanders Member

Best Answers:
    treasured affiliates,

i'm glad to report that sales of the guide are still going strong. Refund rates are almost non-existent and the take up rate for the Upsell is 38% ... one of the strongest offers we've seen in the MMORPG niche.

the game is still very new, not even near the 1 month mark yet so it's not too late to start promoting.

=> To View the Affiliate Page, Go to www.neverwintersecrets.com/affiliatetools

come and join us. we're still the only neverwinter online guide on the Clickbank marketplace.

tonysanders, Jun 28, 2013 IP