1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increasing traffic during the summer, and in parts of Asia.

Discussion in 'General Business' started by stylesss, May 27, 2014.

Hey all, I am the administrator of an educational forum online. Basically, the premise is, you sign-up, ask a question, and get a free answer by the volunteers. During the winter months, the website is booming, with more than 600 users/guests logged in every 20 minutes. Year after year, the website has grown, and currently has over 300 000 posts with 90 000 topics/questions. Most of my visitors - 70% - of them come from the States. Unfortunately, earnings and visitors drop to nearly a third of what I normally get during the months it is booming. My question is, what can I do to increase traffic elsewhere in the world so that I can have a steady income and traffic throughout the year? I am willing to listen to both white-hat and black-hat techniques, but preferably white-hat.

I do not want to expose details of my website, in terms of its URL.

stylesss, May 27, 2014 IP
  2. John Fisihetau

John Fisihetau Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can try to use a kickstarter.com approach, in which you make a video to showcase what the website does. Then you could link people from the video to the website via youtube. It's simple and essentially free.

John Fisihetau, May 27, 2014 IP