1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increased number of direct no info traffic

Discussion in 'Better Analytics' started by Bobs Burgers, Sep 28, 2017.

All this direct traffic just started spiking as soon as I changed to this plugin. nodata.jpg

YOu can see here it matched against organic search. They both have been pretty close.
    upload_2017-9-28_21-30-12.png

I did make a bunch of SEO changes and the Alexa and other ranks have increased dramaticly so I am assuming it is natural. Just don't understand. With our user base, it is possible a lot of people block. But who knows.

I have checked to make sure there is no double analytics code. At a loss. Hopping it is just good traffic.

Bobs Burgers, Sep 28, 2017 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hard to say... have you looked at your raw web logs?

digitalpoint, Sep 30, 2017 IP
  3. Bobs Burgers

Bobs Burgers Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    This is happening on all the sites I use your plugin. Can you help me troubleshoot this?

What do I look for in the logs?

Bobs Burgers, Oct 24, 2017 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I guess just to see if you are showing something different in your logs vs. what you see in Google Analytics. Hard to compare old vs. new analytics code because I'm not sure what you are using for old code and how it differs. The important part to me is just if it looks okay vs. traffic you actually see now.

digitalpoint, Oct 24, 2017 IP