1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increase your google positions - GUARANTEED

Discussion in 'Services' started by Wiki King, Jan 30, 2009.

1. Wiki King

Wiki King Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Two spots are still opening. A lot of people are coming to me for free work, but that's not what I do. These are first come, first serve and I won't open two more spots until a month from now.

Thanks!

Wiki King, Mar 7, 2009 IP
  2. golazo

golazo Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I sent you a PM

golazo, Mar 7, 2009 IP
  3. Wiki King

Wiki King Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    golazo, I responded to your questions, please really think about what I have said in the PM, it is essential to your website growth.

Another note:

Folks: design is everything. You need an interactive website that keeps visitors on your site. Always remember the old saying, "CONTENT IS KING". Here's a scenario:

Let's say I optimize your site and you end up on the front page of google for your keywords. You receive 5 visitiors, but based on your design, lack of navigation and content, your visitors stay on your site for 15 seconds and move to the next site for that keyword.

Google will decrease your position, since they will view your site as not be "relevant" to that keyword. You have 30 seconds to impress your visitor, which is mostly on your design, ease of use, how your site is organized, etc.

I'm not saying this because I want to re-do your website, I am saying this because im some situations, it's a must. I am a web designer and I also have 20 different web designers that could make many designs for you to choose from. I do websites from start to finish in about two weeks. This is coming from not only a web designer point of view, but a new visitor point of view. Just something to keep in mind.

If you feel that your design is lacking, it may be hurting your position in google. I can help with that. I have 6 years experience creating websites from start to finish, and being an SEO expert takes your site one step farther.

Once again, not trying to push a new website on anyone, but most of the websites I have reviewed are very outdated and needs a new 2010 look to it, which would attract customers to your site and KEEP them there, which increases your position as well.

Sorry for the spat, but some of these websites need a new face lift.

STill two spots open.

Thanks,

DeShea

4. Wiki King

Wiki King Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm off to bed. I've done A LOT of website reviews today. If you want to talk about a new design, or optimizing your existing one, just email me at or PM me. My rates are very reasonable, but I have really a lot to think about with some of the sites coming in for website reviews.

You can always get a second opinion as well if you feel anything I have said seems out-of-the way. There is more to SEO than just link building. It's your website, your business, your life. I treat every website different, and I really try to tell you like it is. I want everyone to be successful, but sometimes the first step (revamping your site) is the hardest step.

Thank you,

DeShea

5. adamm

adamm Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Deshea is working on one of my sites now, i've seen some improvements to the sites within days, some drop and some increased. SEO takes time to stablize everything, so its natural, will post back with the results in 4 wks time.

I'm not a newbie in SEO, have SEOed some of my sites to the 1st ranking in google for some realtively comptitive terms. After some chatting with Deshea, I must say this guy knows his stuff, good knowlege of SEO, gave me some good advices that will increase my rankings in the serps. Well my only worry of writing this is, he gets too much customers and overwhelmed, but luckily he promises this wouldn't happen :)

Adam

adamm, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  6. Wiki King

Wiki King Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thank you Adamm for the honest review :) Don't worry, I have rearranged my entire life around my clients, so negligence will not happen to your site.

I only have one more spot open. First come, first served.

Wiki King, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  7. techienews.co.uk

techienews.co.uk Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, I am interested, but would like to know what sort of external backlink building you will be doing for the $, I know it will vary a lot, but just a couple of examples about how many backlinks, and the style of backlinks I can expect.

techienews.co.uk, Mar 9, 2009 IP
  8. Wiki King

Wiki King Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    techienews.co.uk: It varies depending on the keywords. You can expect links from directory submissions, blog comments, article submissions, and press release submissions. I do extra services as well, based on the client's website needs.

Thanks for your question,

DeShea

Wiki King, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  9. techienews.co.uk

techienews.co.uk Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi, can you please PM me some examples of your work, and the quality of your writing?

Would it be possible to request NO blog comments in the work, if we decided to use you???

techienews.co.uk, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  10. techienews.co.uk

techienews.co.uk Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Also, in your first post in this thread, the monthly search volume... is that with the adwords tool having 'Match Type' set to broad, exact or phrase?

techienews.co.uk, Mar 20, 2009 IP
  11. Wiki King

Wiki King Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    techie:

What types of examples are you looking for? Press Release and article writing?

12. Wiki King

Wiki King Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I think you're confused. I don't do anything with adwords within my SEO service. I do adwords for 3 of my clients, but to manage your adwords account is an extra fee.

Edited: Sorry, I now understand your questions. I get these numbers from HUBSPOT, which my company pays for. I have found them to be more accurate than google adwords free tool, some of the keywords seem bloated using it (adwords).

13. Wiki King

Wiki King Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Yes, you can request this, though our blog commenting has shown tremendous SEO improvements.

14. adamm

adamm Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm back with my review of Deshea's service. seriously I have to say I'm EXTREMLY happy and impressed with his SEO services. We are in a very competitive market and he has made tremendous improvements to our SEO rankings. We have alot of keywords in top 10. But going from 10 to 3rd is not as easy when it comes to competitive niches. He also gave us many great suggestions to improve our site. Highly recommend his service, but Deshea you better limit yourself to not too many customers so we get more access to you :)

adamm, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  15. Wiki King

Wiki King Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Adamm: Thank you for your review. I have space for 2 more clients only, but don't worry, I always have time for each of my clients :)

First come, First serve. I will give you a free website/seo review.

Thanks

Wiki King, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  16. Wiki King

Wiki King Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Update: I have one interest, no spots taken yet. This offer at this price will only be available for one more week.

2 spots left.

Wiki King, Mar 21, 2009 IP
  17. Wiki King

Wiki King Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1 spot left, thank you.

Wiki King, Mar 24, 2009 IP
  18. Wiki King

Wiki King Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Last spot taken. Thank you.

I am expanding my company (adding 5 employees) so I will be opening up to 3 more customers next week.

If you want to be on the shortlist, please contact us as soon as possible. We only want serious customers, it really takes time to do web site critiques and SEO reviews.

Thank you,

DeShea

Wiki King, Mar 27, 2009 IP