1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increase revenue on uhawa.com with DFP Small Business i got that message in my adsens

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by shuman202, Jul 26, 2012.

today i got the following message in my adsense account
    Increase revenue on uhawa.com with DFP Small Business
    the message as the following

Because you're running multiple ad networks on uhawa.com, you might be interested in Google's free ad serving solution, DoubleClick for Publishers (DFP) Small Business. Publishers receiving direct requests from advertisers, or who manage multiple ad networks can benefit from rich features like:

• Revenue maximization with real-time competition between AdSense and other ad networks using dynamic allocation
    • Simple interface, workflow and inventory management systems to get up and running quickly
    • Robust forecasting, reporting and targeting capabilities
    Check out our case study to see how Glassdoor.com runs 100% of their ad impressions through DFP Small Business.

what is that ???
    is that a new advertising network Google trying to promote and if i sign up can i use it on the same site with adsense?

shuman202, Jul 26, 2012 IP