1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increase google adsense help

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by ausjeepo, Nov 18, 2012.

Check out my site @ www.ausjeepoffroad.com

I am currently using adsense as part of my funding for my site, but only getting about $16 per day on it. Need to work out how to increase my revenue. I am getting about 350'000 views and only 500 click throughs.

ausjeepo, Nov 18, 2012 IP
  2. adsense4beginners

adsense4beginners Member

Best Answers:
    Forums generally don't have a high CTR, try adding a blog to your site to increase visitors and grow your audience. $16/day is not bad, give it more time and work a bit harder

adsense4beginners, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  3. superrichguy

superrichguy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I checked out your ads and they were really random. You might be better off advertising with CJ and put jeep parts that break or cool upgrades for jeeps as the ads. Like right now there is a Pizza Hut one, A virgin airlines one and a car dealership... If I have a jeep, I am not looking for a new car usually. Go with parts.. You might have better luck.

superrichguy, Jan 20, 2013 IP
  4. Ilhicas

Ilhicas Member

Best Answers:
    have you tried amazon, they also have auto parts with ready widgets with search. even with 500 clicks at a 3% conversion rate you are bound to make more, and you will aso receive more clicks since it will be more targeted i believe.

Ilhicas, Jan 27, 2013 IP