1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increase forum traffic for an established forum?

Discussion in 'Forum Management' started by Deathjam, May 28, 2019.

So i have a forum(xenforo) that's been online for around ~10 years, its doing ok, but i'd like to move up to the next step and just wondering hows best to increase traffic?

I've done some SEO, but still learning, if you search in google/bing/etc for "my niche forum", it is the top result, i have social media accounts (fb page and twitter) but only really use for auto posting from the forum, also its not really the type of audience where a monthly giveaway, or competition would really work.

Deathjam, May 28, 2019 IP
  2. SolaDrive

SolaDrive Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You need to market on similar niche sites, we have seen clients purchase advertising spots on their competitors websites and get significant increase in traffic and sign ups. Also, use a CDN, so the performance of your forum drastically increases to everyone regardless of their geographic location and latency.

SolaDrive, Mar 21, 2020 IP
  3. giorgioarmani

giorgioarmani Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you looked at the potential?

How many people are actually searching for forums in that nice?

giorgioarmani, Mar 24, 2020 IP
  4. seo.seoserviceswale

seo.seoserviceswale Member

Best Answers:
    There are thousand of forum websites, but a webmaster always search for quick approval for instant back links so i know a source of Instant Approval Forum Submission Website, just sign up and post your your thread instantly.

seo.seoserviceswale, Jul 27, 2020 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    These days competent webmasters know to steer clear of anything with "quick approval" or "instant back links"

sarahk, Jul 27, 2020 IP