1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increase Facebook Page Likes

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by rachealpatrick, Jan 21, 2013.

1. Navdeep sharma

Navdeep sharma Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I was new in the business and for the promotion of my business i need the promotion of my facebook page likes and twitter followers.
    I tried the lot of services to increase facebook page likes but no one did good for me
    finally i try the www.faceend.com and finally i got results :) ;)
    try it it works...............

Navdeep sharma, Mar 7, 2013 IP
  2. MayurKawale

MayurKawale Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    here my opinion is do not post only u r product related post. Engage people with others activities, like Questions, Quiz, Suggestions. Likes other people's post. do replay. I mean increasing u r engagement is also important.

MayurKawale, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  3. azharSEO

azharSEO Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hello, you can share your Facebook Page on forum's signature link, it is also a Great way to promote your Facebook page as well as increase likes.

azharSEO, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  4. mastersim

mastersim Peon

Best Answers:
    If you have a few ££'s to spare and need the likes asap then try fiverr or other similar sites where you can buy gigs that will provide a good number of likes for your page

mastersim, Mar 15, 2013 IP
  5. alexandrubitca

alexandrubitca Active Member

Best Answers:
    Facebook ADs could be a solution but, as I wrote in an other thread, I've created a strategy that works way better for me. However, it depends on how many likes are you willing to get. I can affirm that the page I manage gets about 1k Likes per week. It only takes you a little time to work on. All you should do is constantly posting diferent kind of contests like: ''Here-s the prize (and a photo of the prize), so the contestants have to put a like to the page, a like to the photo and share the photo (these are the rules); after that choose the way you will select the winner: random draw, by top likes and so on.
    You could try it and see if it works well for you. Cheers! :)

alexandrubitca, Jun 11, 2013 IP
  6. Afroja91

Afroja91 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    join as much as like page's u can. share your fb link with ur friends, post some cool photo, jocks, and tag ur friends. That may help u I think.

Afroja91, Jun 21, 2013 IP
  7. Web Outsourcing Gateway

Web Outsourcing Gateway Member

Best Answers:
    Here are some notes you can consider to make your Facebook go viral, yet interactive:
    1. Do not ask questions that are too broad or too personal.
    2. Share something that is inspiring; conversation starter.
    3. Try to balance words and pictures. Post quotations with great photographs.
    4. Do not focus on selling and talking about your business.
    5. Respond to your viewers, when someone reacts on what you have posted, reply, don't leave them hanging.
    6. Be unique yet focused as possible, don't post too much topics that are not related to each other, this will give your followers a confused mind.

Another thing, with the new feature acquired by Facebook, you can now use hashtags to start a trend that can affect your page's visibility.

Web Outsourcing Gateway, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  8. mkcookin

mkcookin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    First start off by creating engaging, useful, and funny post. These can range from videos, pictures, or articles.

Once you have accomplished this -- then go find similar fan pages and groups and start leaving well written comments on them. The more you do this, the more people will start to notice you and click on your link.

Since you know have a page that is very engaging and attracts your visitors attention -- they will like your page.

mkcookin, Jun 24, 2013 IP
  9. lukeSwenson

lukeSwenson Active Member

Best Answers:
    Post often, but not too often. Posting often increases your visibility on people's timelines, making it less possible for your posts to be overlooked or skimmed over. If you can become known for posting interesting and funny status updates, photos and videos, people will be more likely to stop and take notice when your name appears on their feed. The more people who actually pay attention to what you're posting, the more people who'll be inclined to like each post. You should also try SEOclerks, as many freelancers here provide facebook likes at a cheap rate.

lukeSwenson, May 9, 2014 IP
  10. Repucaution

Repucaution Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Share with your existing friends something really interest, maybe try to post something unique, having studied the audience beforehand.
    Is it your personal account or something reffering to business?

Repucaution, May 13, 2014 IP