1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increase CPC

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by jitendra05, Jan 2, 2014.

Hi
    I have created a blog http://entertainmentnewsandevents.blogspot.com/. Please check my blog and let me know why i am getting very low at per click. My CPC is $0.09 only i want to increase it. Please suggest me some good ideas.

jitendra05, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  2. baldonius

baldonius Member

Best Answers:
    Lol not a good idea to post your URLs to an SEO forum.

To get higher CPC, you need to aim for keywords that will get you paid more money. Put them in your articles, and set them as article titles. Just try to put them in there without making it too obvious.

baldonius, Jan 2, 2014 IP
  3. vaibhav.axiom

vaibhav.axiom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    But this is not always be right.

vaibhav.axiom, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  4. vaibhav.axiom

vaibhav.axiom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    can anyone tell me how we increase traffic in our blog. if there is any solution so plz mail me or msg me ..

vaibhav.axiom, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  5. talkcarinsurance

talkcarinsurance Member

Best Answers:
    It is not easy to make a lot of money with adsense. You need to have thousands of pages and several sites before you can make a little money. Think of a subject you like to write about and people would want to read.

talkcarinsurance, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  6. Americanbang

Americanbang Active Member

Best Answers:
    To make money in Adsense, you need Traffic to the site. To get Traffic to the site, you need quality Content. Not just any content, content that's got lots of search results and will be viewed by people. Some people make thousands of pages before they start getting decent traffic. Then again, some people make a few good articles and pages with quality stuff that get lots of search results, and get lots of traffic. All depends on what your site is about and what content your writing.

Getting higher paying clicks involves the niche of your site and the keywords you use. Not all keywords pay great, you have to find what keywords pay the most and then work on those with your site.

Americanbang, Jan 5, 2014 IP
  7. Active

Active Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Drop a complaint to Google.com and see whether they help you or not. :D

Active, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  8. blogdum

blogdum Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Your CPC depends upon the bid advertisers make, higher the bid higher the CPC. So choose keywords which has competition but ranking those KWs are difficult.

blogdum, Jan 8, 2014 IP
  9. ifreakz

ifreakz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    OP is a fraud

[​IMG]

Unless you want to get cheated don't order services through him. Had ordered Facebook likes service through him with advance paid to bank account. Neither did he start work nor have the courtesy to inform or reply on Skype DP in last two days. Unprofessional / scammer.

ifreakz, Jul 13, 2015 IP
  10. piyushsrivastava

piyushsrivastava Active Member

Best Answers:
    is high cpc is good? i don't think so if clicks are good then low cpc is very good.

piyushsrivastava, Jul 13, 2015 IP