1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increase CPA conversions method.....

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by WilliamPARKER1, Dec 18, 2014.

In Your opinion, If i want to promote a CPA offer, which one of these will convert well if we send to them same volume and quality of targeted traffic:
    1- Upload videos to youtube, that talks about something related to the offer, and recommending the offer to the visitor throw some"take action" annotations+the description with the link.
    2- Add a new, blog post that talks about something relevant to the offer, and integrate my recommendation to the offer in the context many times in the same post.
    3- send the traffic to a landing page.
    Where your vote will go?

WilliamPARKER1, Dec 18, 2014 IP
  2. OliBoli

OliBoli Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    My vote is going to 3 - it is faster and the visitors can see directly the offer; in the other 2 methods they may be bored about watching the youtube video, or reading the blog post, and maybe they will push the back button immediately, without to click your offer.

OliBoli, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  3. WilliamPARKER1

WilliamPARKER1 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes I think you arr right, in the landig page, thr visitor will be focusing in reading about the offer itself, not like in the blog post or while watching a video.
    Thanks For replying.

WilliamPARKER1, Dec 19, 2014 IP
  4. Jeff ...

Jeff ... Member

Best Answers:
    yes, keep testing different landing pages

Jeff ..., Dec 27, 2014 IP