1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Increaes website traffic and organic search result ranking

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by amod.seo@gmail.com, Jul 22, 2015.

Hello Dear,

Greetings of the day!

My friends did following things to improve the traffic, online reputation and organic ranking through the help of SEO.

High PR Directory Submission

High PR Social Bookmarking

Social media optimization

Content publication (Article, Blog, PR, info graphics, guest blog, etc...)

Blog Commenting

Regional website for submission (profile, business listing, etc…)

But not getting any improvement then I have suggested to add the following things:

Reviews posting

Forum posting

Profile sharing (facebook, twitter, instragram and etc...)

ON Page Optimization should be perfect (now the current score is 98%)

But still he is not getting improvement however website is not penalize or hit by any updated so anybody can suggest that what new or important activity is missing which may support to improve the organic ranking and website traffic soon?

Looking forward your positive reply.

Thank you.

amod.seo@gmail.com, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  2. karen9999

karen9999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is strong competition especially for the most popular keywords so you should be selective of the keywords you want to rank for.

karen9999, Jul 22, 2015 IP
  3. dakshinfo2

dakshinfo2 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yes, You are right.There is strong Competition for the most popular keywords.

dakshinfo2, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  4. Sathiya Kumar

Sathiya Kumar Member

Best Answers:
    Increasing website traffic and organic search result ranking not only based on those off-page works that you mentioned in your question.
    In-fact PR is not a big deal now a days. You said you did of-page work on all High PR Directories, bookmarking sites, article submission etc. but did you check whether those sites high Domain Authority and top SERP position??

Because now a days Google has been penalizing a lot of high PR Directory submission, book marking sites, article submission sites so If you do off-page work on those sites, it will affect your ranking. Actually speaking, doing Junk off-page work won't work now a days.

Do a complete analyse of your website,

1. Check how many backlinks you are getting from other websites
    2. Make sure you are getting backlinks from Google trusting sites(high DA)
    3. If no please revert those backlinks or Disavow those links
    4. Check your website on-page factors(Title,Description,Content Quality)
    5. Make sure you are not following negative SEO(Keyword stuffing in your website or others site(for getting Anchor text), Google bowling, Hidden Anchor texts etc)
    If every thing is good then start building links from trusted sites only. Now a days number of backlinks is not a matter and quality of the link is matter.
    Sometimes Google won't penalize you if you get link from bad website but at the same time Google won't rank well your website.
    Frequently check GA(Google Analytics) and GWT(Google Webmaster Tools). Fix issues if any available in GWT. Frequently re-submit your sitemap in GWT.
    In this way you can increase your website position in Google SERP, if your website reach top position in SERP automatically your website traffic will increase. I have listed some info related to this question in my another questions' answer, kindly check it.
    https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/how-do-i-improve-my-page-rank.2759754/#post-19205395

Sathiya Kumar, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  5. amod.seo@gmail.com

amod.seo@gmail.com Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your valuable response, can you please suggest that how many DA and PA minimum score should be forquality back links?

amod.seo@gmail.com, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  6. Sathiya Kumar

Sathiya Kumar Member

Best Answers:
    There is no benchmark for DA and PA. Actually DA and PA are calculated on a 100 point scale. If a website is having 90 point means its too good to get back link. but there is no specific score for estimating a good back link.

Last edited: Jul 23, 2015
    Sathiya Kumar, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  7. patco

patco Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If those are not working, then you didn't do a proper keyword research... You need good keywords, but with low competition... And I am talking about LongTail Keywords! ;) Just do a proper research and start posting UNIQUE articles often! ;)

patco, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  8. Patricia Ann Lee

Patricia Ann Lee Active Member

Best Answers:
    The question is,
    How long have you been doing SEO for your site?
    How's the onpage optimization of your site?
    How rankable is your target keywords?
    How much quality or relevancy you get from doing link building?
    There are actually a lot of things you need to consider. SEO is a tedious job.
    You don't just look on how you work things on, you should look on all the angles or factors that will make the result achievable.
    I got my SERP ranking for almost a month, yep, that long. So if you think you've been doing SEO for 3 months then think about it.

Patricia Ann Lee, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  9. mentat47

mentat47 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    you have to look at competition as well as search volume. So you need to be a little selective, because the most obvious keywords are going to be very competitive.

mentat47, Jul 23, 2015 IP
  10. amod.seo@gmail.com

amod.seo@gmail.com Member

Best Answers:
    The above listed activity is sufficient for my requirement or need to add some new activity those are missing? please suggest if we can add some additional activity which may help to get better result.

amod.seo@gmail.com, Jul 23, 2015 IP