1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Incorporating offshore and Adsense

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by kid buu, Jan 4, 2007.

Me and my partner are currently considering incorporating our business offshore. We're not entirely sure yet where, but Hong Kong looks like a good place to do so.

However here's my question:

When you sign up for an Adsense (business) account you need to supply the country/territory, address etc as can be seen here: https://www.google.com/adsense/g-app-single-1

However, none of these companies supplying offshore incorporation services supply virtual offices in each particular country. Only possible location to choose a virtual office in is Antigua.

So when signing up for a business account with Adsense, do I need to choose the country where I'm actually incorporated in (Hong Kong for example) and somehow try to get an address there, or can I just sign up with such an address supplied by such a virtual office service that's no located in the same country where we are incorporated in?

kid buu, Jan 4, 2007 IP