1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Incentivized marketing with Facebook credits?

Discussion in 'Facebook' started by Pryda, Jul 13, 2011.

My affiliate manager pointed me to a survey offer and told me that one of the best affiliates is promoting it using incentivized marketing on Facebook. He is using ingame advertising on games like Farmville to get visitors. Each visit is incentivized because the surfer is getting rewarded with credits (ingame or Facebook credits, I'm not sure). The affiliate is still getting the normal payout, because he's not incentivizing the lead itself, but the click. His click to lead ratio is still quite high, probably because most visitors think they have to complete the lead as well.

Now, I'm not really up to speed with this part of marketing on Facebook (ingame advertising). His volume is quite high (+ 1000 clicks/day for Denmark alone), so I think it must be through some kind of advertising network. It also sounds like he can select the countries he wants to target. Does anyone know more about this kind of marketing? Where can you do it?

Pryda, Jul 13, 2011 IP
  2. SnD ACiD

SnD ACiD Peon

Best Answers:
    What network are you using?
    I may be able to help you out.

SnD ACiD, Jul 15, 2011 IP
  3. Pryda

Pryda Peon

Best Answers:
    You mean my affiliate network? Not sure how that will help you. It's a dutch network called netaffiliation.

Pryda, Jul 16, 2011 IP
  4. SnD ACiD

SnD ACiD Peon

Best Answers:
    Try some of these ad networks, they are the only ones Facebook allows on apps:
    developers.facebook.com/adproviders/

Sorry, I'd post the http, but I can't post links yet. :(

SnD ACiD, Jul 16, 2011 IP