1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Incentive Affiliate Network Reviews

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by charless, Sep 28, 2006.

I created and operate a free stuff website (more niched though), link is http://www.FreeNike.com and is geared toward "shoeheads".

In no particular order: (I will update as soon as I get responses)

Maxbounty
    Great campaigns, high payout, change from NET 30 to NET15 is a huge plus as well. I believe this is the best kind of affiliate network for my type of site so I give them a huge plus. Their sub-id tracking is really a plus as well.

Coprosper
    Great campaigns and high payout too. It's a pretty decent site but it's lacking further sub-id tracking.

Metareward
    I was once a member, but I think it expired because my site was down for a while and I am trying to get back into their program as I type this.

Clickbooth
    Waiting for verification from Sara and approval.

AffiliateFuel
    Waiting for approval.

Azoogleads
    Waiting for approval, I think I might get denied.

Charles

charless, Sep 28, 2006 IP
  2. aufordboy

aufordboy Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    While I just recently joined, I am a big fan of MaxBounty.... I was rejected from Azoogleads b/c of gambling references

aufordboy, Sep 28, 2006 IP
  3. drugoon

drugoon Guest

Best Answers:
    Good luck and keep us updated with your experience. It is always good to know :)

drugoon, Sep 29, 2006 IP
  4. iwm1979

iwm1979 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I don't think Metareward is still in active business... last I checked they had only one offer available.

iwm1979, Oct 1, 2006 IP
  5. charless

charless Banned

Best Answers:
    A quick update.

Maxbounty
    Great campaigns, high payout, change from NET 30 to NET15 is a huge plus as well. I believe this is the best kind of affiliate network for my type of site so I give them a huge plus. Their sub-id tracking is really a plus as well.
    Follow-up: Earning an average of over $150 a day with them. They are my #1 affiliate network. I recommend them to everybody. They do things the old fashioned way (e-mail) but their customer service is top notch as well.

Coprosper
    Great campaigns and high payout too. It's a pretty decent site but it's lacking further sub-id tracking.
    I retract my statement about sub-id tracking. I had to e-mail them asking to use it though because I couldn't find instructions anywhere else. I'm currently earning an average of $60 a day with them. I love their good amount of offers available.

Metareward
    Approval Pending

Clickbooth
    Approved

AffiliateFuel
    Approval Pending

Azoogleads
    Denied

charless, Oct 9, 2006 IP
  6. bluesmoke

bluesmoke Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello Charles.Care to show any of your working websites?I know you don't earn anything from websites in your signature ;)

Bluesmoke

bluesmoke, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  7. john269

john269 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Charless if you are looking for more incentive network then type in "incentivized" into the search box of affiliateseeking and it will come up with over 30 cpa networks that has some incentivezed offers.

Infact here is the link to the results of these networks: http://www.affiliateseeking.com/affsearch.php?keyword=incentivized&sort=&order=

Anyway, what sort of work are you doing. Do do you give away freebies and earn from them that way, do you allow your members to signup for free offers and then they can select a number of offers from a signups form, etc.

I am just curios, I had a freebie site once, I didn't promote it much and I was earning around $2 from CPA a day and was getting around about 100 - 200 pageviews per day, plus I had Google ads.

I then closed it down as I just wanted to spend more time on my main sites. Having to many sites was a headache as I had to keep going from one site to the other and didn't have much time for the advertising of any of my sites.

Now I have much more time to spend on this sort of advertising stuff.

Anyway, good luck with you incentive freebie site.

john269, Apr 30, 2007 IP
  8. cTicksMichael

cTicksMichael Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah, they are good networks. I like them all alot.

cTicksMichael, May 5, 2010 IP