1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Inactive Keyword

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Agent_Seb, Dec 23, 2014.

I just inherited an account with thousands of keywords every variation of every keyword you could think of. The account has good historical data and is traditionally low converting. My question is what to do with the large some of keywords that have yet to even get an impression in the last 8 months or so? Should I leave them in the account and just pause them or is it worth it to keep them in even though they don't get any action? I'd like to hear some thought from some seasoned PPC folks.

Thanks,

Agent_Seb, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  2. Fer0

Fer0 Active Member

Best Answers:
    If they have a good quality score, then leave them. You should focus on keywords that have low CTR or a low quality score and weed out/fix those.

Fer0, Dec 23, 2014 IP
  3. Daniel.Thomas

Daniel.Thomas Member

Best Answers:
    if the keywords don't influence your account in a negative way (low QS, low CTR, high CPC with negative ROI) than leave them. You should take actions only for the KWs that provide some data

Daniel.Thomas, Jan 7, 2015 IP
  4. Agent_Seb

Agent_Seb Peon

Best Answers:
    Awesome! Thanks guys!

Agent_Seb, Jan 8, 2015 IP