1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

In what manner google check self clicking on ads

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by rahulkr, Jul 12, 2006.

1. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    No, dickhead, it's my business when you click my AdWords ads and I am getting SFA back for it.

T0PS3O, Jul 13, 2006 IP
    corinaw likes this.
  2. KIG

KIG Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    what if you by accident click on the adds on your site? like of course you wouldn't every single day but maybe once every month?

KIG, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  3. mad4

mad4 Peon

Best Answers:
    Its theft and fraud.

I pay good money to google for people to click on my adverts only to find that its not a potential customer but somebody like you trying to make an extra few cents.

Why should you make money by defrauding me?

mad4, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  4. nirvana43

nirvana43 Guest

Best Answers:
    hehe.. shithead u r just a kid for me.. i'm runnig more than 15 sites 2day...
    running my own warez, ddl's too..
    so don try to teach u r father how to phuk :D

nirvana43, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  5. ~Julia~

~Julia~ Peon

Best Answers:
    I would imagine that Google would also be watching how people are navigating & clicking. I could be wrong, but I wouldn't imagine a visitor to your site is going to click on numerous ads. They find an article they are interested in, read it...click on an ad which interests them & poof, they are gone to the website of that ad.

So, supposing I decided to defraud my own Adsense account. Can't do it on my own computer so I go to a few friend's houses & internet cafes. That's taking up my time driving from house to house to make one click & then onto the next house. I'm probably earning say .50 cents max per click (and that is being generous). Even if I could get my head around the ethical aspect of ripping off AdWords advertisers, I honestly would rather earn my money honestly by bringing in more visitors than fart arsing around.

Proxies, maybe...I don't really understand proxies.

At the end of the day though, even if I could rip off the system I still wouldn't do it because I've said it before & I will say it again, if AdWords isn't bringing in visitors/customers to advertisers then they are going to take their advertising revenue elsewhere, and as a publisher that hurts me.

As for one click a month. Never done that, but I did accidentally click on one of my own ads recently, due to a dodgy mouse & e-mailed Google immediately to let them know.

I don't make much money from Adsense, but do okay with it. I certainly would NEVER put my future revenue in jepordy by trying to beat the system. The best way to make money from Adsense is to have a good site with quality content.

~Julia~, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  6. mad4

mad4 Peon

Best Answers:
    What are your sites?

mad4, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  7. nirvana43

nirvana43 Guest

Best Answers:
    Check following link julia :

http://www.google.co.in/search?hl=en&lr=&defl=en&q=define:proxy&sa=X&oi=glossary_definition&ct=title
    Code (markup):
    i don kno but may b ma interest is to understand d system.. find some loop holes in it.. 'n just try to stay 1 step above it..

matter a fact i make gud ammount of money from my ddl 'n warez sites..

i just trying to tell u people that even if u r web site don hav enough traffic 'n u got adsense.. den boom.. u can make enough money by self clicks..

yup ofcourse there is a risk of getting u r adsense account suspended just for 1 stupid mistake..

but it doesnt matter anythin.. bcuz 2day makin u r own website/forum/ddl/warez/blog is a kid play..

so any1 can make a new site withine few hours 'n get adsense for it..

well.. in ma experience google already suspended ma 3 accounts.. but that time i was searching loops in it 'n was testin it..

but now i'm 18+ 'n adult in it.. :rolleyes:

finally theres a free world out there.. u can make money online without investing a single cent.. :eek:

8. Bogo

Bogo Guest

Best Answers:
    Nirvana, you're doing absolutely nothing differently from stealing money from the register of a store.

For every cent you get paid, an advertiser had to pay two cents. This is as a direct cause of your actions - some people are losing $400 to $800 a month because of you.

Bogo, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  9. robdp

robdp Guest

Best Answers:
    We speak English here.

robdp, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  10. nirvana43

nirvana43 Guest

Best Answers:
    lol.. which word in my reply u think not english??
    dont u know what is meant by warez, proxies, ddl or shithead? lol! :D

@ Bogo, i really feel sorry 'bout them! [​IMG]

11. __virgo__

__virgo__ Peon

Best Answers:
    hey it seems u guys r noobs to adsense n all that site shit...........bro i have been using this since a long time around 7 8 months n on an average i earn $400-&700 on an averge a month n that too not much a help from frnds..........u just need to work on it n apply ur mind.......set ur proxies right........use certain softwares n den u can fool n earn money.......u can get all this stuff from ma various sites.........actually i have only 19 :D they r yahoo tools sites n forums etc....don know why u think dat self click isnt workin!!!

__virgo__, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  12. mad4

mad4 Peon

Best Answers:

You guys are the reason I stopped advertising on the content network.

mad4, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  13. nirvana43

nirvana43 Guest

Best Answers:
    hehe.. com on kids.. think outside d box.. :D

if u people think advertisers loosing 400 - 500$ pm bcuz of us then then u r all wrong... d u think all those people clicking ads on u r sites actually buy those products?? lol!

absolutely wrong.. only 2% people actually buy those products.. i mean 2% is a big number though.. but still..

@virgo, right said there man..! [​IMG]

14. Alevoor

Alevoor Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hey, you just can't defend yourself like that. It is everyones business.

After all all businesses are done in good faith:rolleyes:

Alevoor, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  15. ~Julia~

~Julia~ Peon

Best Answers:
    So you are making a living stealing from others. Does it make you proud that you are stealing money from people who have worked hard to build up a site or business? Were you not taught that to make money you must work hard?

This behaviour affects everybody on the Adsense programme. It's not just about you, you are ripping us all off.

I truly hope that somebody from Google is reading this thread & figures out who you are so your site can be banned. You should be ashamed of yourself. Go out & work for a living like the rest of us do.

~Julia~, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  16. Gniuz

Gniuz Peon

Best Answers:

Agreed.

Moderator, admin, please report the IP of nirvana and virgo to Google.

Gniuz, Jul 13, 2006 IP
  17. nirvana43

nirvana43 Guest

Best Answers:
    hehe... com on noobs grow up.. d u guyes think its gonna work.. am i soo stupid that u noobs will get my real ip?? :rolleyes:

@~Julia~, read all my replies & then reply! :p

matter a fact there r lotza so called stealers in this place too.. they r trying to contact me somehow just bcuz they wanna know some techniques..

well i'm the one who dwells withine.. they call me Satan out there.. the warez king..!

18. rahulkr

rahulkr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    i feel very sorry that my topic turned in a wrong way.

sorry once again.

i am not trying to cheat google -

just got a doubt because - my co admins are from different contries and who will consider as owner by adsense.

anyway stop this talking

rahulkr, Jul 13, 2006 IP