1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

In Ukraine, a day of mourning shows nation divided (49) killed in airplane downing

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by ST12, Jun 15, 2014.

In Ukraine, a day of mourning shows nation divided

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2014/06/15/uk-ukraine-crisis-idUKKBN0EQ0QF20140615
    " .... Church bells rang out over Kiev's Maidan square and hundreds of mourners bowed their heads in silence on Sunday, a national day of mourning,.... "

EAST DOES NOT MOURN

But few sympathisers could be found in east Ukraine, where leaders of the self-proclaimed Donetsk People's Republic (DPR) ignored Poroshenko's call for a day of mourning and did not arrange a minute's silence to remember the victims.

"We could hold a day of mourning every day for the children and ordinary citizens who are dead because of the Ukrainians," a DPR spokesman said. "In Kiev they're mourning the deaths of soldiers who were coming here to kill innocent people - it's unbelievable ... If they don't want soldiers to die, they shouldn't have violated Luhansk airspace."

In Donetsk, an industrial hub of one million people, there was as much discussion of the soccer World Cup in Brazil as of the shooting down of the plane. Many regard the Anti-Terrorist Operation, stepped up by Poroshenko, as driving a deeper rift between Ukrainians.

"They wanted a war, now they can have it. War brings casualties and they have to face that," said Zina Demyanova, 60, an accountant.

Sergei, a 35-year-old waiter, described the downing of the plane as a "legitimate military victory".

"I'm not sorry. I'm not mourning. We wanted to be acknowledged (by Kiev), the east (of Ukraine) wanted only that, and they sent their killers instead," he said. .... "

This video clearly shows that SE Ukrainians are killed by Kiev because they think differently and like different things than those of the Kiev dictators.

Peace to the souls who lost their lives after their airplane was shot down by the independence fighters.
    I will not mourn too. Kiev is disregarding the human rights of its citizen by sending their troops to oppress them, why should a normal person mourn when his assassins die?
    Bombing of SE Ukraine is a daily chore work for Kiev.

The new government in Kiev does the will not of Jesus, but of Satan. This is a fact that no one can deny.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2014
    ST12, Jun 15, 2014 IP
  2. Joe@AdPatron

Joe@AdPatron Member

Best Answers:
    I can.

Joe@AdPatron, Jun 16, 2014 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Are you calling Obama, Satan? ;):)

gworld, Jun 16, 2014 IP