1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

In order to get feedback I will write for 1 cent a word American writer!

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by cowsgonemadd3, Nov 14, 2008.

Say no more to weird english in your articles as english is my first language. I am a new writer looking to build a customer base and earn money online. I need money to pay my car off. I need 1500 bucks so I need a lot of buyers!

I am starting out at 1 cent a word. Good writers get paid a lot more. All my articles are unique and will pass copyscape. I don't copy and paste lines to make a article!

So give me a chance to write for you. You can either buy good stuff or buy junk, its up to you!

Delivered quality articles in a timely manner. Will do business with again. Buyer cldnails (38)

Check out some of my other articles on this site to give you a example of how I write:
    http://www.associatedcontent.com/user/346250/austin_ziegenfuss.html

I can write mostly on these topics:

Technology
    Health
    Fitness
    Weight loss
    Atv's
    Automotive

You get 100% of the rights IF YOU ASK.I wont ask you.
    100% unique no copy and paste content!
    Spell checked and grammatical checked!
    Well Researched content!
    Will pass copyscape as I don't copy my articles!

I may do other topics so just ask. I try to write on what I can do the best job on. I may refuse articles in those topics too so....

Thanks for giving me a shot.

cowsgonemadd3, Nov 14, 2008 IP