1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

In need of Wordpress addons

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by kruzzen, Dec 13, 2012.

So a question for you wordpress fans...

I am looking to turn WP into a different sort of website. I need the ability to allow people to pay for membership using different groups that cost different prices. Do any of you know of a good addon for that? Have you used it in the past at all?

Also I would need the groups to have permissions with the ability for me to be able to review and even edit posts before they are shown to the public!

Any suggestions?

P.s. I know I can Google this or search WP databases but I'd rather ask to hear about what you all have used? Experiences with products is better than randomly searching IMO. I am open to both free or paid addons. I have no desire to hire a code writer though, just so you know I am not looking for those types of replies :)

kruzzen, Dec 13, 2012 IP
  2. jonocard

jonocard Peon

Best Answers:
    I can recommend a product my friend, i used it to create a membership site. Although i'm new here and not sure of the rules. If you require more info you can email me. My address should be on my profile. Hope that helps.

jonocard, Dec 14, 2012 IP