1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

In need of some answers

Discussion in 'Graphics & Multimedia' started by mmads, Aug 5, 2013.

I am looking for a header like this one on www. twoofakindworkingonafullhouse .com, but have it look like my family.

Can someone tell me what program designers use? Or who I can buy these headers from? How much would something like this cost?

Do I just pay someone to make a logo and place the logo in the header?

Any info is helpful, because this is not my realm at all.

Thanks,

Brian

mmads, Aug 5, 2013 IP
  2. SpinBlade

SpinBlade Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    That seems to have been made in a vector program like Inkscape. Inkscape is free at inkscape.org. Then just search for some tutorials on doing cartoon-like figures in Inkscape. There'll be a bunch around. The text uses the letterpress effect. If you do a search for Inkscape letterpress tutorials, you should also find some around.

Or I'm pretty sure you could find something on fiverr.

Yeah, you just upload it into your header area. If it's WordPress, a lot of themes will allow you to upload a header image. Otherwise, it's editing the header document in your WordPress backend. If you're using html, then you'll create a header div and paste the img src tag for the image that you've done or that the designer does for you into that header div.

SpinBlade, Aug 6, 2013 IP