1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

In need of Game Graphic Designer//GUI/Pages & Item Designs

Discussion in 'Design' started by SkySpirit, Aug 13, 2011.

Hello,

I am currently putting together a game, called Year 1920. I am working with a graphic designer but he has been very slow lately and I am no longer waiting for him to finish up and keep pushing back my post deadline. So I am looking for some with the ability to create icons/items/page designs/more

Already made work on the side can be seen on our facebook page and so we are looking for someone with similar quality:
    Link: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Year-1920-The-Game/198658023510293

Of course, the job will be paid for and I do have a good sized budget to work with. Please contact me and it will be nice that you have msn/skype as that is what I find to be the easiest way to communicate.

Thank you,
    Peter Leaman

SkySpirit, Aug 13, 2011 IP
  2. Fem

Fem Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Well, I'd definitely be interested in your project. Although I have many icons and similar designs in portfolio, I haven't worked for a gaming company yet. Looking forward to a reply for my PM

Fem, Aug 13, 2011 IP