1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling In-Depth Keyword Research For SEO

Discussion in 'Services' started by The SEO Man, Mar 7, 2019.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    NEED A BETTER KEYWORD STRATEGY FOR SEO? Allow me to put my over 15 years of search engine optimization experience to work for you!

Keyword research is one of the most important first steps when getting started with SEO for a website.

It's essential to find the right keywords; knowing how find the best keyword data and properly analyze it is important for long-term success.

Having the right keyword will make a huge difference in regards to the quality and quality of organic traffic that a site will receive after priority keywords are ranking.

Targeting the right keyword variations will help to drive additional streams of targeted organic traffic.

For example: Did you know that the difference between the plural version of keywords and the non-plural version of keywords can often be 5 to 10 time the difference in traffic volume?
    • How do you know if your website is targeting the best keywords to maximize organic traffic?
    For a low-cost one-time fee, I can help you find the best high-volume and high-value keywords to target for more organic traffic.

For this service I will:
    • Perform in-depth keyword research
    • Create and analyze a list of keywords
    • Help you select the best priority keywords to target with SEO
    As part of this service I will also perform competitor content gap analysis and identify any keywords that competitors are ranking for, which could be considered for the SEO project you're working on.

SEO keyword recommendations will include screenshots of raw keyword data that was analyzed, along with an excel document with keywords data and a sorted list of priority keywords that would be recommended.

Due to the special low rate, the maximum number of keywords that I will analyze for this service is: 200 keywords

- Please PM me to ask questions, see examples of my SEO and keyword research work, or to get started with the service.

The SEO Man, Mar 7, 2019 IP