1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Impress your Readers with Quality Content $1 for 100 words

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by course575, Jan 21, 2017.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    My Bio below:

I am an experienced freelance blogger and content writer. I have over five years of experience creating content for a wide range of sites, blogs, and social networks. I am able to work well on my own initiative and can demonstrate high motivation levels required to meet the tightest deadlines.

I guarantee original, error-free, interesting to read articles. Mostly, I am able to deliver the assignment well ahead of the deadline without compromising on the quality of work. My advantage over other freelancers is the skills, professionalism and dedication that I put into every task assigned to me.

I work extremely hard to ensure that all my work is factually accurate. I am willing to work on long term basis for the right client. As a matter of fact, I’m willing to write daily, even on weekends should you be looking for a dedicated writer for your projects.

I enjoy writing about most topics, but find myself commonly writing about finance, relationships, careers, psychology, children, family, health, fitness, and niche products.

I am eager to prove myself as a hardworking, sincere and trustworthy writer. I want to be proud of my work, and I am willing to go the extra mile for it. I promise to never be content until you are fully satisfied with my work.

Feel free to contact me via pm or at the email address given below:

Thanks,
    course575

course575, Jan 21, 2017 IP
  2. course575

course575 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    1 FREE review copy available. Requirements below:

-At least 1 year in this forum
    -200+ posts

Max word count would be 500 words for the review copy.

course575, Jan 24, 2017 IP