1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Impossible to Guarantee Top 10 Rankings? Not Really

Discussion in 'Services' started by DrBlackSEO, Dec 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. alinush

alinush Peon

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    cool... he's allowed to post a scam here but if I call him an idiot I get a warning...

this is a SCAM and unexperienced people might get tricked .... and seems like the DP mods are encouraging it.

alinush, Dec 19, 2006 IP
    krumel likes this.
  2. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    To Everybody

This is a sales thread. Only post on-topic questions or a bid. No matter what you think of the actual service being offered, just like any other member this guy deserves a chance.

Anyone below this post hackling the thread will get an infraction for taking it off topic. You don't have to 'warn' other people because we can all judge for ourselves.

If you don't believe him, fine. Either give it a try, PM him or leave him alone or go blog about it off DP. Do not keep ruining this thread.

You have been warned.

T0PS3O, Dec 19, 2006 IP
  3. sandossu

sandossu Guest

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    That's very nice, i'm going to get an infraction for this post, while this "seo expert" is playing on this forum how he wants. Can't you see how many unpleased customers are here that complain to have been scammed by him ?

Make a bit of research and you can find a lot about him ( e.g. http://forums.digitalpoint.com/showthread.php?t=332643 ). This would really increase this forums trust and quality, not warning people that try to help the others.

And about you, Tiberiu Bazavan, i'd have a lot to say but you're not worth my time.

Take care !

sandossu, Dec 3, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.