1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Impossible create this dashboard ?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by FXHUMIND, Jan 24, 2022.

Hello everybody,

I want to create a dashboard in Google Analytics to compare over a year :
    The "users" who came to our site according to the different sources of traffic (Google ads, Facebook ads, SEO, direct...) and according to each month.

I get a table of users according to the traffic but only for a given period.

I can't have on the same sheet, a vision of all the months of the year to compare the results.

Do you if it is possible and how ?

Thank you everybody !

FXHUMIND, Jan 24, 2022 IP
  2. mindarya

mindarya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Go to Customization -- Custom Reports. Choose Metric group 'Users', Dimension 'Source' (so you'll see your traffic sources). Then choose filter 'Month of year' - Exact - (number of month). Then add eleven more filters and make them the same (you'll get twelve filters for twelve months). And that's how you can see what you want to see.
    upload_2022-1-24_18-13-31.png

mindarya, Jan 24, 2022 IP
  3. FXHUMIND

FXHUMIND Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Mindarya,

Thank you for your quick response,
    Unfortunately it seems that filters on different dates can't be cumulated -> no data is displayed. We ask Analytics to analyze the data present in month 1 AND month 2... no data is present in both 01 AND 02 at the same time.

FXHUMIND, Jan 25, 2022 IP