1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Importing Pending Charges

Discussion in 'Optigold ISP' started by ColinR, Jun 15, 2006.

Shawn,

When importing pending charges I can get them in there the way I want them but would like to invoice them seperately from the services. Is their a setting I'm overlooking that a Pending Charge can appear on a seperate invoice?

I'm aware of the Import New Charges > Create New Charge Invoices Now button but what we are importing per record is more than one line so the "Create new charge invoice now" appears not to work as it likes only one line per record when importing.

Basically I want to import more than one line per login, and have it drop an invoice next day even though service might be pre-paid. Is this possible to do? Seems like Import New Charges goes to Pending Charges but from all settings I've seen it will not drop onto an invoice unless service invoices is being generated also as that is worth time which triggers an invoice.

Just wondering if their is a setting I'm overlooking etc.

Thanks

ColinR, Jun 15, 2006 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    On the import screen there is a Create New Charge Invoice Now option.

digitalpoint, Jun 18, 2006 IP
  3. ColinR

ColinR Guest

Best Answers:
    I'm aware of that as I referneced above however can't get it to import and generate an invoice successfully if theirs more than one line. I'll test somemore this AM

ColinR, Jun 19, 2006 IP
  4. ColinR

ColinR Guest

Best Answers:
    Importing two lines and it equals two invoices when I do the Create New Charge Invoice Now. I wanted it all on one invoice.
    Is it a line per invoice?

ColinR, Jun 19, 2006 IP