1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Importing ebook website design question

Discussion in 'General Business' started by momonari, Jun 17, 2010.

Hey all,
    I have a question about ebook websites. Everyone and their mother seem to make a one page gazillion paragraph sales pitch.

Has anyone compared and seen if this actually works better than a multi-page website with sales pitch + content pages for natural traffic?

I imagine that adding content pages would be better for SEO and traffic, but the downside is it would be difficult to publish content without removing value from buying your ebook.

If anyone has some experience with ebooks and tried different things, I would really appreciate your feedback.

momonari, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  2. Le Dangles

Le Dangles Member

Best Answers:
    I really think it depends on the niche. Some products convert wayyy better using the long page sales pitch and some convert better on a short page. If you need to dish out lots of information on your product then maybe a long page or even a multi page would be better so you could dissect the the different aspects of your product better.

Le Dangles, Jun 17, 2010 IP
  3. momonari

momonari Peon

Best Answers:
    Anyone else?

momonari, Jun 17, 2010 IP