1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Important questions about the monetization of Google adsense

Discussion in 'Guidelines / Compliance' started by amin230, Dec 9, 2014.

Hi ..... I've recently registered AdSense.
    An important question:
    *How long does it take to make $ 100 a month make money?
    *Please speak to your experience.( Please)

Thank you

amin230, Dec 9, 2014 IP
  2. PartnerwithJackie

PartnerwithJackie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It depends on how much traffic that you get and how many people are clicking the ads. My only answer is.. It depends on how good your blog/website is doing. Basically,targeted traffic = clicks

PartnerwithJackie, Dec 9, 2014 IP
  3. Rank by SEO

Rank by SEO Member

Best Answers:
    Your Adsense earnings not only depends on how much traffic your sites getting but also the quality and source of the traffic. As per my experience organic traffic has the best payout while other sources would give you a low RPM. Your question, how long would it take, I would say there are too many variables, I have had sites that started making $100 in the third month and some that took longer than 6 months. Depends on the niche, the competition etc.

Rank by SEO, Dec 10, 2014 IP
  4. O-D-T

O-D-T Member

Best Answers:
    1) Quality traffic (not random traffic or popunder traffic or autosurf traffic etc.)
    2) Good ad space optimization

If you have both, you can reach 100 USD per month using Google AdSense with 10000 unique visitors per month.

O-D-T, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  5. tearwanhaif

tearwanhaif Banned

Best Answers:
    Great content, knowledge about dynamic Internet industry and expertise will be required for achieving the money... Start with writing and adding great content to website and quality backlinks.

tearwanhaif, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  6. dervaish

dervaish Member

Best Answers:
    it depend on CTR and your CPC rate . See below how you can make 100$ ...

Your received 500 clicks per month && CPC(Cost per Click) is 0.36$ && Your Earning is 500*0.36 = 180$ per Month.

dervaish, Dec 11, 2014 IP
  7. Rich aka DisplacedGuy

Rich aka DisplacedGuy Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I don't want to discourage you but it took me about three years to hit 100 monthly in Adsense income, consistently. Once you break $100 a month the income growth gets faster. I started with one domain and now have about twenty, but only about five make any decent amount of money. I publish some articles about my Adsense journey on my first blog, a tech and mom themed blog clued DisplacedGuy. It doesn't make much money but gets decent traffic. The KEY is focus on maximizing your Adsense RPM. At my current rate my income projections hit six figures yearly at around d year six. gone are the months without a Google Check, reaching 100 per month was fun. Be patient, be honest, and consistent and you will watch your earnings reach levels you never believed you could do. My wife is quitting her job this spring to work our sites full time and I'll join her when I get tired of the corporate job. Good luck, Rich

Wow you are good, it took me three years to hit 100 monthly but I only work on the sites about 5 hours a month. It usually takes me six months to double my earnings through traffic growth and most importantly, continuously raising RPM. I'm curious what you consider a good RPM, I used to be happy with anything over $2 but now prefer to focus on sites with RPM of $10 or higher otherwise it just isn't worth the extra server load. Care to share any niche ideas? I suspect not but don't blame you I don't lIke to advertise my killer adsense niches that have RPM consistently around $30 which equates to about one third of a cent per page view.

You have the right idea but Adsense RPM is the gold standard for measuring the ability of a site to make moreceived money faster. At RPM of only $1 you make exactly one tenth of a cent per page view per vs an RPM of $25 that nets you 2.5 cents per page view . In my mind RPM is analogous to pay rate for a job, you want to work less time for more money!! Focusing on CPC and CTR will automatically improve your RPM (revenue per mile... where mile is used to mean 1000 pages) You might have a CPC of $20 but a CTR of .001% and the site wouldn't be worth wasting the money to host it because RPM would be a worthless $0.20 RPM.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 30, 2015
    Rich aka DisplacedGuy, Jan 29, 2015 IP