1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Important aspects to carry out different businesses or companies simultaneously

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Juan Smith, Aug 6, 2019.

When we talk business, companies, licenses of our websites, I think we have to take different aspects into consideration. Especially if we are creating different websites or companies. We have to widely diversify our goal, maintain the essence of our business and do each one, in a unique way, without moving away from our business model of course. If we are dealing with different potential clients in different companies, and we are starting each one, the best way is to save as much as possible, from our domain, accommodation and license, the best way I have found is to consilidate multiple companies (domains) under an account . With this instead of using different email addresses in a personalized way, any of the 3 are used to answer emails etc. One of the services that I can recommend are those of G suite, which have different accessible plans, here I leave you gg suite promo code december 2019 that I find interesting to share.

Finally, something that is essential is to develop business in an orderly manner, without neglecting any. Remember that reputation always comes first

Juan Smith, Aug 6, 2019 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What's the accommodation cost you mention?

sarahk, Aug 6, 2019 IP