1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Important 2checkout question

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by Ernster, Dec 12, 2005.

A few months ago I signed up for 2checkout. I can log into my account but I havent paid them yet. Am I able to sell things right now even thought I havent paid yet. What would happen. Im guessing I wouldnt be able to recieve money until I pay them or something...anyone know?

Ernster, Dec 12, 2005 IP
  2. larysmith711

larysmith711 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Why are you being so cheap? Just pay them... we do about 50% of our transactions through 2Checkout.

larysmith711, Dec 12, 2005 IP
  3. Ernster

Ernster Peon

Best Answers:
    You dont know anything about so shoosh. Maybe the fee is expensive to me, maybe I am a student, maybe I dont have a full time job? Im not saying I dont want to pay them, if that was true I wouldnt of signed up. All Im saying is if theres a way for me to get to know how 2checkout works properly and not pay them right away, but still sell stuff, than that would be great.

Anyway I keep getting some parameter error so I dont know if Im gonna get it to work:(

Ernster, Dec 13, 2005 IP
  4. larysmith711

larysmith711 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you don't do a lot of business you might not like it. I think payouts are set after you make $600.00.... so until then they keep your money. Some people find it a hard way to do business.

The one-time set up fee is $49.00. I don't care if your a kid you can still make the money. Shit you could write some articles or do forum posting... so don't give me the I don't have any money crap!

larysmith711, Dec 13, 2005 IP
  5. Nemanja_nq

Nemanja_nq Peon

Best Answers:
    I don't have any money! :)

ontopic: 2checkout is great service.

Nemanja_nq, Dec 13, 2005 IP